Safra DBS Card- Issued by DBS Bank, Safra DBS Card, is a card with cash rebate and benefits, offering exclusive benefits, and discounts to cardholders, to reward their transactions with the card.
Safra DBS Card Benefit
• It comes with exclusive benefits, at over 1,800 merchant outlets: pairing both DBS and SAFRA privileges, to give cardholders
• Topping up your card, helps you pay for your rides on Comfort and CityCab taxis. Your
• Once your card gets registered, you can use it, to pay for your rides on the MRT/LRT and public buses on Mastercard contactless. No need to top up the card.
• Make the most of the Mastercard® contactless Payment, by simply tapping and paying for your purchases of S$100 and below, at over 30,000 merchant outlets. No
• Every dollar, spent at participating outlets and facilities at SAFRA gets you 1 SAFRAPOINT, on top of the Credit/Debit cash rebates.
• Tap into a wide range of attractive products, services
• Win the Apple Watch Series 4, via your SAFRA DBS Card
• This card, enables you
Safra DBS Card Fees
Safra DBS Card, charges the following fees.
• Annual Fee – None
• Grace Period – 20 days
• Overseas Transaction Fee – 2.8%
• Late Payment Fee – S$100
• Overlimit Fee – S$40
• Cash Advance Fee – 6% – S$15
• Supplementary Card Fee – None
• Retail Purchases – 25.90% p.a.
• Cash Advance – 28% p.a.
• Instalment Payment Plan – 0%
How To Apply for Safra DBS Card
Apply for a Safra DBS Card, by doing the following;
Safra DBS Card Eligibility Criteria
• Applicants, who wish to apply for the card must be at least 21 years of age
• This card application, is open to existing Safra members
• Income required for approval is S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean and PR)
• Start by navigating to DBS Bank application webpage
• As the webpage opens up, give answer to the question “Do you have DBS/POSB digibank?
• Tap on the field provided, if you wish to manually apply
• Select the DBS Black Card
• Tick on the “Continue” link, to proceed to the next stage.
• You will be directed to a new page, where you are to fill out the following information; Title (Your name as in NRIC/Passport, Preferred name to appear on the card(s), Mobile number, Email address, Home number, Office number
• The next stage requires the following information; Nationality, Password number, Passport expiry date, Date of birth, and Gender
• Fill out the following details also; Your monthly income, and Preferred credit limit
• Your Marital status detail is required, as well as Number of dependents and residential address
• Type of residence, Residential status, and Number of years lived at residence
• For the next stage, the following details are needed; Education level, Current job status, Occupation, Job industry, Company name, Length of current employment, Mailing address, Current office address
• Tap on the box offered, if you have a promo code for the application
• Click on the “Continue” link, to head over the next level of the application process.
How To Activate Safra DBS Card
Before you can successfully use your card, you must first activate your card. To activate, use any DSB/POSB ATMs or activate thru iBanking, with the new PIN separately mailed to you.
Safra DBS Card Login
To successfully gain access to your Safra DBS Card account;
• Go to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.SG/IB/Welcome
• Provide your User ID and PIN
• Lastly, click on the “Login” button
How To Recover Safra DBS Card User ID/PIN
To recover your forgotten User ID/PIN;
• Go to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg./ibAPL/Welcome
• Fill out your; Identity type, Identity number, and Date of birth
• Click on the “Next” link, to proceed further on the recovery process.
How To Make Safra DBS Card Bill Payment
Use the following medium, to make your Safra DBS Card bill payment;
• Video teller machine
• AXS machines
• POSB/DBS ATM machines
• Interbank GIRO
• SMS banking
Safra DBS Card Customer Care Number
Contact DBS Bank customer care unit, by calling at 1800 111 1111
From Overseas: (65) 6327 2265
To have all your concerns about the Safra DBS Card addressed.