Rediffmail is a standard web-based mail service headquarters in Mumbai India. Are you tired of the regular old webmail services everyone is using? Do goi want to try something different? Then the Rediffmail is for you.
Rediffmail was found in 1996, and it is ranked 289 on the Alexa scale and has over 400 employees with over 95 million registered users, Rediffmail is out to compete with yahoo mail, Gmail, Hotmail in the webmail based in India.
Rediffmail account sign up and log in
The Rediffmail sign-up and the log-in process are quite easy, you can do this on your mobile phone and even on your desktop, you can also sign up/log in on the Rediffmail application. Rediffmail comes in two versions the rich and the classic version. If you are using the rich version all your subfolders will be ingrain in a single folder, a simple click on this particular folder will give a drop-down of other subfolders; inbox, sent, drafts, bulk, and junk.
Here is how to sign up for a Rediffmail account
- Access the Rediffmail website @ rediffmail.com or download the mobile application on your device
- Click on create account
- You will be provided with an electronic form where you will need to provide your personal details; name, phone number, date of birth, gender, country, and alternative email address
- Enter the re-captcha code to confirm you are not a robot
- Proceed to click on the create account button
You will receive a congratulatory message that you have successfully sign up for a Rediffmail account
To access your Rediffmail:
- Visit the Rediffmail website
- Type in your user name and password
- Click on the Go button to gain access or complete your Rediffmail login inbox