How to Schedule an Email in Outlook – Wondering how you can plan your Outlook Schedule Email and have all your emails arrive at a particular time?. Read on to know how you can do this in Outlook by scheduling your messages.
Outlook Schedule Email 2019
- Open Outlook and tap on New Email (or tap Ctrl + N) to send a message
- Tap the Options tab
- Tap Delay Delivery
- Choose the date and time you’d like to send the message in the Do not deliver before section
- Tap Close
- Tap Send
- Open the Outbox folder and tap to open your message
- Tap the Options Tap
- Tap Delay Delivery
- Uncheck the box and tap Close
- Send the message.
Outlook Schedule Email On iOS
If you want to schedule a message for later in Outlook for iOS and have it removed from your inbox until a later date, do the following;
- Long-tap the message you want to schedule.
- Click the menu button (…), and click “Schedule”
- Select the desired time: Later Today, Tomorrow, Next week, or Choose a Time.
- If you select Choose a Time, navigate through the dates and times until the time you want is highlighted.
- Click on the Check Mark to schedule.
Schedule by Swiping
If you want to set up a swiping gesture to schedule messages in Outlook for iOS, do this;
- Click your email avatar, which is at the left corner to open the folder view, thereafter tap “Settings”
- Click Swipe Options
- Choose Schedule for either Swipe Left or Swipe Right
- Click the current action for the swiping gesture you want to use to schedule an email, and tap “Schedule”.
- To schedule an email by swiping, swipe left or right (based on which gesture you set up for scheduling) over the message in the email list.
- Select the needed schedule time for the message to return.
Outlook Schedule Email in Outlook 2016
- Start by writing your message
- Choose Delay Delivery under More Options
- Check the Do Not Deliver Before box under Delivery Options.
- Select when you’d like the message to be sent.
This will put your message in the Outbox until the due date specified and then it is sent.
Outlook Schedule Email for Mac
- Open a New Email
- Fill out all necessary Email Fields
- Choose the Down Arrow close to Send
- Choose Send Later
- Make use of the Drop-Down Menus to choose the Date and Time you wish to have the email delivered
- Choose Send.
Schedule Email in Outlook Live
- In the message window, compose and address the message.
- Navigate to the Options button and choose Delay Delivery.
- In the properties dialog box, scroll to the Delivery options section and choose the Do not deliver before checkbox.
- Set the date and time you want the email to be sent.
How to Find a Scheduled Email Before It’s Due Date
- Tap open the Scheduled folder for the account that holds the scheduled email.
- Look for and open the desired message in the list.
- Alternatively, you can use Search to locate the desired email, which will include messages from the Scheduled folder.
How to Unscheduled a Message in Outlook iOS and Return It To The Inbox
If you want to have an email returned to the box instantly (and unscheduled it’s future return) do this;
- Choose the Scheduled folder and look for the message you want to move back to the inbox.
- Make use of the swiping or the message’s menu to open the scheduling menu.
- Choose Unscheduled (or another time) from the menu.
- The email is moved to your inbox.
You can now use the above outlined steps to schedule your email in Outlook to ensure you don’t miss important deliveries.