Outlook How To Share Calendar enables you to share the details of your Outlook Calendar with your friends and family members and keep them informed. You can share a calendar from Outlook on Exchange Server, online via Outlook Online, or with a computer at home.
Outlook How To Share Calendar With Almost Anyone
This can be done by emailing a copy of Outlook calendar to them. The recipient will see a snapshot of your appointments and scheduled events but will not see any updates or changes made to the calendar.
To email a calendar;
- Scroll to the “View Switcher” and choose “Calendar”
- In Outlook 2016, and 2013, visit the Home tab and choose Share Calendar. In Outlook 2010, navigate to the Home tab and choose “Email Calendar. In Outlook 2007, scroll to the navigation bar and choose Share My Calendar.
- Next, in the Send a Calendar Via Email dialog box, choose the Calendar dropdown arrow and select the calendar you want to share.
- Choose the Date Range dropdown arrow and select the date range you desire to share. This can also be done by setting a custom range or share the entire calendar.
- Choose the Detail dropdown arrow and select the amount of detail you want to share. You have options like Full Details, Limited Details, or Availability Only.
- Choose the Show Time Within My Working Hours Only check box if you want.
- In the Advanced section, choose Show to view and apply advanced settings, like the layout and if you want to include attachments.
- Choose OK, to open an email message with the calendar attached.
- In the To text box, key in the name of the person you want to send your calendar.
- Change the subject and add a message in the body if you want.
Outlook 2019 and Outlook for Office 365 does not support sharing calendars in an email message, you can instead print the calendar as a PDF file and email the PDF.
Outlook How To Share Calendar With Another Exchange User
- Scroll to the home tab, in the Share group, and tap “Share Calendar”.
- In the Sharing Invitation that pops up, key in the person you want to share with in the To box.
- Enter or choose any other options that you need, just like you were sending an email.
How To Give Someone Access To Your Calendar in Outlook
- Tap on the File tab
- Tap on Account Settings, and thereafter tap Delegate Access
- Tap the name of the delegate for whom you want to change permissions, and thereafter tap “Permissions”
- Change the permissions for any Outlook folder which the delegate has access to.
- To send a message, to notify the delegate of the changed permissions, choose the Automatically send a message to delegate summarizing these permissions check box.
How to Create A Shared Calendar In Outlook Online
You can publish your calendar online with a free Outlook Online account and send anyone a link that enables them view your Outlook calendar.
- Tap open your calendar
- Choose Share and choose a calendar
- In the Sharing and permissions dialog box, key in the recipient’s email address
- Choose the drop-down, close to the recipient’s email address, select what permissions they can have to your calendar, and then choose Share.
- The recipient appears in the sharing list along side their permissions
- Choose X to close the window
- Your recipient, gets an email inviting them to view your shared calendar.
Share calendar on Outlook with your friends and family and keep them close even when you are apart.