Scholarship in USA Without IELTS 2022 – Are looking to study in the US, then you have come to the right page. In this article, we will discuss the detail of getting a Scholarship in the USA without IELTS for all international students. Apply Now!
Nothing can be more exciting than being admitted to a University in the United State. Getting admission to the United State without GRE/IELTS and English test is a great offer.
SEE ALSO: Top List Fully Funded Scholarships in USA for International Students 2022 -2023
Several Universities in the United State Universities waived GRE/GMAT/English Language test requirements due to COVID. The detailed list of such universities is given below with a direct link to the official page:
There are several reasons to choose to study in the United State, American Universities has higher reputation all over the world most well known for the tech industry, medical science schools, fashion and entertainment industry are in the United State.
The top-rated US universities have waived this opportunity to all international student from around the world who have taken admission or is going to apply for any US scholarship.
Benefits of the Scholarship in USA Without IELTS
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A Living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling in allowance
List of United State Universities to Study Without IELTS in 2022
Scholarship Country: United States
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Financial Coverage: Funded
United State Scholarship Funded by the US Government
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program: This program provides a non-degree scholarship to all international students who wish to study in the United States for only 10 months.
- The Fullbright Foreign Student Program: This scholarship program is the most famous scholarship that is being offered by the United States Government to international students. Graduates, artists, and young professionals are eligible for the this scholarship. This scholarship is not open to medical students.
- Global UGRAD Exchange Program: This scholarship program allows students to spend one semester at any University in the United States.
READ NOW: Apply For Unicaf Scholarship 2022/2023
United States Non-Governmental Organization Scholarship Funding
- The Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship: This scholarship program is awarded twice a year to foreign students interested in studying in the US. The Tortuga Backpacks study abroad scholarship is worth $1,000.
- Science and Law Scholarships: This scholarship covers full education cost for science and Law students to study at any top 1000 ranked United State Universities.
- David P Shapiro Annual Leukemia Scholarships: This program provides two scholarships which are given to US students with Leukemia every year Worth $1,000 dollars.
- Next Gen Scholarship Fund: This scholarship program is offered to an international student with a least GPA of 3.0 and whose names appear in a credited university in Virginia, Washington DC or Maryland. It is worth $1,000 dollar.
Scholarship in USA Without IELTS For Asian Students
- Japan United State Friendship Commission: This scholarship was initiated by the US and Japan for the benefit of Japanese students studying in the United States.
- East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowships: This program offers scholarships to students from Asia and the Pacific Who are studying in the United States.
Scholarship in USA Without IELTS for Graduates
- Rotary Peace Fellowship: Students studying at one of Rotary’s peace Centers will receive a scholarship to complete their masters degree program.
United State Scholarship for Developing Countries
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships: This program provides scholarships to students from Africa studying in Africa and the United States.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program: This is a scholarship program that is available to international students from Africa pursuing Postgraduate degrees.
- Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders: This scholarship is open to sub-African students between the ages of 25 to 35. The program focuses on developing business and leadership skills in students.
Universities In The United State Without IELTS
The following Universities in the United State does not require IELTS for studying:
- University of Colorado: In this University, If you are a native of an English-speaking country and have completed an academic year in the USA as a student you can apply.
- Drexel University: To be eligible for this scholarship you have to provide the University Preparation Summer program (UPSP), and Bridge Program for International Students.
- University of Arkansas: All you have to provide is the Intensive English Language Program (IELP).
- University of Dayton: This also requires an Intensive English Language Program (IELP).
- California State University: Applicants must have attended secondary schooling or above for three academic years in Virgin Islands & Wales, United Kingdom, Trinidad, South Africa, Scotland, Nigeria, New Zealand, Kenya, Jamaica, Ireland, Guyana, Ghana, Canada (except Québec), Botswana, Bermuda, Belize, Barbados, Bahamas, Australia, Antigua.
- University of Orleans: UNO IELP 63+ in LGVR and 70+ in Writting.
- University of Delaware: All that is required is ELI – English Language for Internationals.
- University of IOWA: Overall bands: 4.5, no less than 4.0 in each module for conditional admission; After that, compulsory attend IIEP: Iowa International English Program.
Tip on How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA
If you are an international student looking for a scholarship in the USA, you have come to the right place. Here, we will guide you through the process of applying for a fully funded scholarship in the USA.
To apply for a fully funded scholarship in the USA, you first need to find a US Scholarship provider. There are a number of these providers online, so it is important to do your research and find the best one for you.
Once you have found a provider, you will need to fill out an application form. The application form will ask for information about your academic background, your extracurricular activities, and your goals for attending college in the USA. You will also need to provide proof of your financial stability (such as bank statements) and copies of your transcripts.
Once you have completed the application form, you will need to send it along with all required documents to the scholarship provider. If you are selected as a winner, they will contact you to arrange an interview and get to know you better.
If you are not selected as a winner, that does not mean that you cannot attend college in the USA – simply find another fully funded scholarship provider. The process of applying for a fully funded scholarship in the USA is truely headache-free!