How to hide Activity Log on Facebook – Activity log on Facebook is a Facebook feature in which Facebook keep a tab about a user’s post, actions, and activities whereby the user could visit to view or edit posts and also get memories.
The Facebook activity log is located in your profile timeline, click on the “view activity log” icon just beside the “Update info” or below your profile picture to view all the activities of your Facebook account arranged according to their dates.
How to Hide Posts using Activity log
Talking about How to Hide Activity Log on Facebook, we are concentrating on how to hide posts using activity log
- After clicking on the activity log, scroll down till you find the post you wish to hide. There is a “Filter” icon at the top of your activity log, click on it, choose a category from the options and select the particular year of the activity you are searching for to narrow down your search.
- To hide the post: Click on the upside-down arrowhead icon, and select “Hide from Timeline”. If the post is a shared one, it might still be visible to some users it was share with on Facebook, so maybe try deleting.
- To delete the post: Click on the same icon and select “Delete”.
- To change the audience for the post: Click on the same icon and select “Edit Privacy”. Follow Facebook’s easy procedures from there.
- To remove a search: Click on “Filter” at the top, scroll down and click on “Search History”. Tap the X button next to the particular search you want gone and tap on Remove to confirm.
I am sure you now know How to Hide Activity Log on Facebook… See you next time