Auto Sending Messages on Messenger – It’s a very nice application with people trying to a whole lot of stuff at once, so as much as we love being on social media it’s almost impossible to be online always.
There are other things that need to be done and depending on how busy a person you are, you just might not have time to always check on messages hence the importance of Auto messages especially for businesses presence on Facebook.
Also important for Facebook groups or verified accounts, any Facebook presence that needs to immediately reply messages on messenger. Auto sending messages on any platform is more like scheduling messages, you set the kind of messages and the time frame for the messages.
They are basically sent as your first response to first time or new messages, for a business firm, Auto messaging can be a means of appreciating potential customers for contacting your business page on Facebook.
How to Set Up Auto Sending Messages on Messenger
- Click on “Settings” at the top of your page.
- Tap on “Messaging” in the left column and select “Send Instant Replies to anyone who messages your Page”.
- Select “Yes” if it pops up.
- Change the auto messages or instant replies by clicking on “Change”, change the message and tap on “Save”.
How to Set Up Auto Sending Messages on Messenger To specific Person
if the message is to a particular person on Messenger;
- Open your Messenger application, pick the user you want the message sent to.
- Type the message.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the chat page and select “Schedule Message”
- Pick the time and date you want the message sent.
I hope this short piece was able to help you out …Drop your comment if you have any… Have a Great Day.