All you need to know about UAE PayPal account in Nigeria 2021 for sending and receiving money. As a Nigerian, there are so many limitations placed on accounts we open on PayPal. However, Nigerians have established various ways around restrictions, and have been able to receive and send payment through PayPal using various means. One of the standards is to utilize UAE PayPal accounts.
I will be stating all you need to know about UAE PayPal account in Nigeria 2021 in this article.
How to create and verify a UAE PayPal account in Nigeria
Select from the two below
Enable you to shop in your country and all around the globe from your PC or on your mobile, all without providing your financial information with the sellers.
Approve payment and send invoices to your clients, it’s simple and more secure well to sell to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
You don’t need a VPN to create a UAE PayPal account. Follow the instructions below to create a UAE account.
- Input https://paypal.com/ae link on your browser
- Access the sign-up button on the homepage and tap on it
- Select business account and tap on continue
- Switch your current country location (Nigeria) to UAE
- Provide your email address, ensure the email address provided is not associated with another PayPal account
- Provide your postal code
- Type ABU HAIL for additional information and for city input ABU
- When filling in information about your business, choose individual & sole proprietorship and select any category that is correlating to your current business.
- Provide your actual date of birth
- You will have succeeded in creating a UAE PayPal account if the above information provided is correct.
- Proceed to verify your account by taping the link sent to your mailbox
That how you create an account on UAE PayPal account