Google Play Gift Card – Google play like we all know is the world’s largest app store that offers music subscriptions, bookstore, and video store to every of its users.
Google play offers a gift card to its users for easy access to music subscriptions. Google gift card is a convenient and reliable gift for every entertainment lover.
Google gift card can be used to buy music, movies, TV shows, books, magazines, apps, and games right on Googleplay.com or Google play store on your Android device.
Google Play Gift Card Features
- No credit card required
- No returns or refunds on Google play gift cards
- Can be used only on U.S. Google play store.
- Can be redeemed online at Googleplay.com
- The gift codes can be redeemed via a web device or an Android device.
- No charges required.
Google Play Gift Card T&C
- Google play gift card cannot be merged with other gift cards balance to pay for a purchase.
- The Google play gift card cannot be resold or exchanged for values.
- Users of the Google play gift card must be 13-years and above.
- Google play gift card is not redeemable for cash.
- Has no fee charges except as required by law.
- The Google gift card has no expiration date.
For more information on Google play terms and conditions, visit the Google play T&C page.
Where can I Buy Google play gift card?
You can buy Google gift card either at Google online or Google in store.
Google play in store includes:
- CVS pharmacy
- Dollar General
- Best buy
How can I Buy Google Play Gift Cards?
To buy Google play gift cards online, simply follow the steps below to get through;
- Visit HTTPS://play.Google.com
- Choose either of the options available – buy online or buy in store.
- Click buy online.
- Select an amount between $25 to $200
- Enter your email address
- Enter your name
- Type a brief message
- Choose a delivery date
- Click buy now.
Your Google gift card will be instantly delivers to you via your email address.
Can I Gift a Google Play Gift Card to Friends?
Yes, of course you can give the gift of a Google gift cards to friends, siblings, loved ones, and enemies too.
How do I Gift a Google Gift Card to a Friend?
You can send Google gift card to a friend via the Google play store in your Android device. Follow the instructions below to learn:
- Visit your Google play store
- Click the side bar in the page
- Click send gift
- Select a gift amount from $10 to $100 or you can enter any amount
- Enter recipients email
- Type a message that will be attached to the gift
- Choose a delivery date
- Then click send now.
Does the Recipient have to be a Registered Google Play Member?
Google gift card makes an excellent gift, you can send a Google play gift card via email but note that the recipient of the gift card must be a registered member of Google play and must be in same country as the sender.
How to Redeem Google Play Gift Cards
Once a gift card is sent, the gift card code will be dispatched to the recipient and the recipient can redeem the code instantly. To redeem the code,
- Visit the redeem code page
- Enter the gift card number or code
- Click Redeem.
Google play gift cards can be redeemed for latest music, movies, apps, and books. It can also be redeemed without a credit card required.