Google My Business Account – Boosting your business in Australia has been made much easier with Google My Business. Google My Business enables business owners to host their business platforms online and make it available for customers to patronize. It may be quite difficult for you as a small business owner to manage your business all alone but with Google My business, it is quite easy to do so. You can have your business profile right on Google, so customers can easily find your business when they search it on Google maps and Search.
With Google My Business Account you can give customers updates concerning your business and special offers you have in store for them. You can update your business profile from time to time and fresh information and photos to entice your customers. Google My business creates a platform for business owners and customers to interact thereby creating a cordial relationship between customers and business owners.
By responding to their reviews on the platform, you can get to know how they feel about your services and encourage customer loyalty. Google business basically brings your business out for clients to patronize, people can easily search and find your business on Google search and Google map.
Benefits Of Google My Business Account
Google My Business is a free platform for most small business owners that enables them to manage their online presence and utilize it for their benefits. With your business profile, customers can easily find you and also get first-hand information about your busing business.
The benefits of using Google my Business Account is quite enormous and hard to overlook. As we all know Google search engine is one of the most trusted of its kind. As it provides most accurate keyword search which has made most internet users find it trustworthy. So putting up your business there means making clients believe your business is reputable.
You can manage your business info so that internet users can find useful information concerning your business. You put important information like your business hours, business address, business logo, services and more. Then you can have them right on Google map and Search. Not only can you manage your business through your account you can also keep track of your business performance and how many times people have contacted your business.
By tracking your business performance, you can find your business loopholes and how to make it up. You can also interact with clients one on one through reviews. what more? You can advertise your products on Google AdWords, put up your business on Google Map and Search.
The Google Maps allows Australian companies to submit their company name, address, and services they offer. So when customers search for your business on Google Map, they can get your exact location. Google business is easy and free to use, and the benefits make it even more enticing for business owners. So you no longer have to worry about managing your business online, because Google My Business has made it easy for you to do so.
How To Create Google My Business Account
Your Google my business account allows you to manage your business online and keep track of its performance. To create an account:
- You have to first go to Google My Business homepage and click START NOW at the top right corner of the page
- You can then sign in through your Google account
- Enter the business business name and click NEXT
- Accurately type in your Business and click NEXT
- Select a business category from the search field; if your business is not listed on the search page, you can add your business and verify.
- Enter your business phone number and website and click NEXT
- Then click CONTINUE to verify you as the business owner
- Choose a verification option, once verified, your Sign up is complete.
How To Edit Google My Business Account Information On Computer
You may wish to update your business information like your business address, business hours and others. Or you may have put the wrong information while creating your business profile; you can always edit it by doing the following:
- Sign in to your Google account and enter your email address
- Click MENU if you manage more than one Location
- Click MANAGE LOCATIONS, select which you need to edit
- Then from the menu on the left side Click INFO
- Click EDIT next to the section you wish to change, Click the X button to remove information and add new ones.
- After editing details and making sure they are accurate click APPLY.
How To Edit Google My Business Information On Your Mobile Phone
You can easily update or change your business info on your mobile phone through Google My Business app. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you can easily update info using the app by:
- Tap to open Google My Business app
- Then tap PROFILE
- Tap EDIT
- Then on each section, you wish to edit, tap EDIT and enter new information
- And tap APPLY when you are done.
Google My Business is one of the most convenient platforms for managing your business online and also very much available for Australian business owners.