DBS Black Visa Card – Issued by DBS Bank Ltd., DBS Black Visa card, is a card with great points and benefits, which makes cardholders transactions with it, a delight.
DBS Black Visa Card Benefit
- 3X DBS Points per S$5, spent on local Visa payWave purchases is offered to cardholders
- Tap, and use your card for payment with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay
- Shop now, and Pay later with DBS Preferred Payment Plan option
- Enjoy 3, 6 or 12 months instalment at 0% interest, and with 0% processing fee (usual 5%)
- Receive 1 DBS Point per S$5, spent on all purchases
- Make use of the DBS Black Visa Card offer, to stay updated on the trendiest designer labels, as well as the latest cafes
- Gives you 1X DBS Point per S$5 charged to your card, and you can redeem same on the go.
DBS Black Visa Card Interest Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee – S$ 192.60 (For the principal card)
- Supplementary Card Fee – S$96.30 ( per supplementary card)
DBS Black Visa Card Application
Applying for this card is easy. But first, let’s check the eligibility criteria.
DBS Black Visa Card Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be 21 years and above
- S$30,000 income and above is required per annum (Singaporean)
- Income required for foreigners is S$45,000 and above per annum.
- Start by navigating to DBS Bank application webpage
- As the webpage opens up, give answer to the question “Do you have DBS/POSB digibank?
- Tap on the field provided, if you wish to manually apply
- Select the DBS Black Card
- Tick on the “Continue” link, to proceed to the next stage.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you are to fill out the following information; Title (Your name as in NRIC/Passport, Preferred name to appear on the card(s), Mobile number, Email address, Home number, Office number
- The next stage requires the following information; Nationality, Password number, Passport expiry date, Date of birth, and Gender
- Fill out the following details also; Your monthly income, and Preferred credit limit
- Your Marital status detail is required, as well as Number of dependents and residential address
- Type of residence, Residential status, and Number of years lived at the residence
- For the next stage, the following details are needed; Education level, Current job status, Occupation, Job industry, Company name, Length of current employment, Mailing address, Current office address
- Tap on the box offered, if you have a promo code for the application
- Click on the “Continue” link, to head over the next level of the application process.
DBS Black Visa Card Activation
Before you can successfully use your card, you must first activate your card. To activate, use any DSB/POSB ATMs or activate thru iBanking, with the new PIN separately mailed to you.
DBS Black Visa Card Login
To successfully gain access to your DBS Black Card account;
- Go to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.SG/IB/Welcome
- Provide your User ID and PIN
- Lastly, click on the “Login” button
DBS Black Visa Card User ID/PIN Recovery
To recover your forgotten User ID/PIN;
- Go to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg./ibAPL/Welcome
- Fill out your; Identity type, Identity number, and Date of birth
- Click on the “Next” link, to proceed further on the recovery process.
DBS Black Visa Card Bill Payment
Use the following medium, to make your DBS Black Card bill payment;
- Video teller machine
- AXS machines
- POSB/DBS ATM machines
- Interbank GIRO
- SMS banking
DBS Black Visa Card Customer Care Number
Contact DBS Bank customer care unit, by calling at 1800 111 1111
From Overseas: (65) 6327 2265
To have all your concerns about the DBS Black Card addressed.