ANZ First Student Credit Card issued by ANZ an Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ANZ First Student card, is a convenient everyday credit card for full-time students. ANZ First Student credit card is a low annual fee, and easy to manage credit card.
ANZ First Student Credit Card Perks
- Make contactless purchases, using Visa PayWave as you shop with your card
- ANZ First Student credit card is free from annual fee hassles for the first year
- Easily manage credit limit from $500
- ANZ First Student credit card $15,000 Minimum income benchmark, makes getting your first credit card, much easier
- There are 44 Days Interest-Free rate on purchases, as you pay your account in full each month
- Works with Google Pay™ Samsung Pay™ and Apple, with your compatible Android or Apple devices with just a tap.
- Your 90 days insured against loss, theft or breakage on items purchased
- Making purchases on the card doubles the manufacturer’s expressed Australian warranty on goods by up to 12 months
ANZ First Student Credit Card Interest Rates & Fees
- Cash Advance Fee – 2%
- Dishonor Fee – $6
- Duplicate Statement Fee – $0
- Annual Fee – $0
- 2nd Year Annual Fee – $30
- Foreign Exchange Fee – 3%
- Late Payment Fee – $20
- Over Limit Fee – $20
- Overseas ATM Balance Fee – $0
- Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee – $5
- Overseas Emergency Card Replacement Fee – N/A
- Transaction Verification Fee – $0
ANZ First Student Credit Card Application
Check if you are eligible before you head on to apply for ANZ Student First credit card.
- Those applying for the ANZ First Student credit card must be at least 18 years of age and studying full-time at an eligible Australian educational institution
- The applicant should be earning at least $15,000 per year. This may include part-time work, Youth Allowance, and Austudy
- Should be a non-Australian permanent resident with more than 9 months remaining on their Visa, and earning a minimum annual income of $15,000.
Online Application Steps
- Head over to ANZ application page
- As you get on the webpage, key in the following details; Name, Email, Primary phone, Secondary phone, Date of birth, Marital status, Do you have dependents?
- The next step requires the following address details; They are; Home address, Unit/Flat number, Street number, Street name, Street type, Suburb, State, Postcode, How many years have you lived here?, What’s your living situation?, Is your home address also your mailing address
- Are you a permanent Australian resident? Tick “Yes” or “No”
- Do you have an Australian driver’s license? Tick “Yes” or “No”
- Are you an ANZ customer?
- Provide verbal security code
- Answer the question, Are you a Tax Resident of Australia only?
- Tap on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do, to complete your online application.
ANZ Branch Application
Visit any of the ANZ branch and request for an application form.
Call at 13 33 33, to apply over the phone
How To Activate ANZ First Student Credit Card Activation
Activate your ANZ First Student credit card, by calling at 1800 652 033, or international callers +61 3 8699 6996
- Sign into ANZ Internet Banking
- Choose “Activate” an ANZ Card” from the profile menu to get your card activated.
ANZ First Student Credit Card Login
Gain access to securely manage your account, as you login. To login;
- Head over to https://anzrewards.com/public/login.aspx
- As the webpage opens, provide your Email and Password
- Then, click on the “Continue” link.
Generate ANZ First Student Credit Card Temporary Password
- Head over to https://anzrewards.com/public/generate_password.aspx
- As the webpage opens, provide the Credit card number, Date of birth, and Registered email address
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” link
You can also generate a temporary password by calling at 1300 367 763
How To Recover ANZ First Student Credit Card Password
- Provide your Customer Registration number (CRN)
- Then, tap on the “Log On” link.
How To Use ANZ First Student Credit Card Bill Payment
- Make your bill payment, by using BPAY. (Biller code 6007)
- Also, make your payment also via Direct Debit
- Pay also by post
- Make your payment also pay at any ANZ branch.
How Do I Reach ANZ First Student Credit Card Customer Care Number?
Contact ANZ First Student credit card by calling at 009 61 3 9683 7043, to have all the issues you may have about ANZ First Student credit card addressed.