Facebook Wifi Set Up – Grow your business and reach more audience with Facebook WiFi, you can easily activate your Wi-Fi to connect customers and to also attract more people to your business page using free Facebook wifi. See how you can get set for Facebook set up.
What You Will Need for Facebook Wifi Set Up
The right equipment: Facebook wifi set up is easy, no technical expertise is needed. All you need is a Facebook-compatible router and your mobile device, and you will set Facebook wifi set up in 20 minutes or less.
Access to your b business page: you will need to have a Facebook business page for Facebook wifi set up, with a physical address listed on your Facebook business page info. You will also need to be the Facebook admin of the Facebook business page you want to Facebook wifi set up
What Are The Benefits Of Facebook Wifi
- When you used the Facebook wifi for your business, you create room for potential customers to check in and your exposure for new audience reach more potential audience through friendship
- One of the most secure way to share wifi is to give the password to enable the user connect, it can be frustrating if your customers can’t access your wifi to connect quickly. Using Facebook wifi for your business means that people accessing your business won’t need a password to connect to your Facebook business wifi.
- The Facebook wifi is linked to your business page, you are will be ale to gain insight on your visitors and find out who are your returning visitors.
- There is no charge to use Facebook wifi, it’s totally free.
If you have a Facebook wifi see up a compatible router that is compatible with Facebook wifi you can see up Facebook wifi in 20 minutes or you can ask a local technician for help.
Facebook Wifi Set Up
- Enable Facebook wifi in your router settings
- Connect your Facebook business page to Facebook wifi, select your preferred settings (you need to be an admin of the Facebook business page to gain access to the Facebook page you are connecting)
- Ensure to check to see if your Facebook wifi is enabled by reconnecting to your wifi network if your Facebook wifi is enabled, you will see a dialogue box asking you to connect to wifi by logging in and checking in on your Facebook page.
Facebook Wifi Compatible Routers
Routers that support Instagram and Facebook
Routers that support Facebook
Intelbras (Brazil and Latin America only)