Facebook Touch Download – Facebook touch is simply an extended sleeker version of the official Facebook app. Facebook touch is more sophisticated and it was first developed for Facebook users that use Touch screen devices.
Facebook touch was designed by Facebook to ensure that users that use smart devices having touch screens enabled will have a better experience hence when they are signed in.
The main noticeable difference between the Facebook mobile app and Facebook touch is the differences in the URL, user interface, and graphics in the platform.
Facebook Touch App Download
The Facebook touch mobile app is not available in the mobile official stores such as Apple store or Google play store. Instead, if you have a smartphone, open your web browser to search for Facebook touch and download.
How To Install Facebook Touch To Your Mobile Device
- From your web browser search for ‘download Facebook touch’
- You will have to scroll through random searched query until you find the one that matched your search result.
- When you find your desired search, follow the necessary due process and access then download page.
- Click on the download link and wait for it to download.
- Make sure to enable ‘allow installation from unknown sources’ to be able to install the file.
What Is Facebook Touch ID?
Facebook touch is different from Facebook touch ID, Facebook touch ID is simply a way of adding an extra layer of security and privacy to your Facebook account by turning on the app lock feature to have Facebook messenger require the Face ID or fingerprint from your smart device before accessing the Facebook contents.
Before the Facebook Touch ID feature can work on your smartphone, you’ll need to make sure you have set up a face or fingerprint ID on your android or iPhone device.
App lock is also only available for Android 9 and 10, and the feature only applies to your Messenger app and does not affect any other face recognition settings for Facebook.
How to Lock Facebook Messenger app on your Mobile Device
- Open the Facebook messenger app on your Mobiel device
- At the top left of the messenger app, tap on your profile picture.
- Then tap on privacy tab and then the App lock button
- Tap on require face ID or Require Touch ID to turn on and off
- Then select when you want to lock the messenger after leaving the app.
Note: Turning on Facebook Messenger lock won’t stop you from getting/seeing message notifications and calls from Facebook messenger.
If you want to respond to messages or calls from Messenger, All you have to do is tap on the notification, and the app lock will ask for your fingerprint or face ID before letting you reply or answer the call. You can also reply to locked notifications on your iOS device without providing an ID.