Facebook App Download – This post is going to show you how to download and install the Facebook app for your tablet or smartphone. Facebook is free to download and install. You will not be required to buy or pay to use it.
The Facebook app can be located in both Android and iOS app markets. Just in case you want to see your personal data that Facebook has stored instead, you can go download it on a computer.
Facebook App Download On iPhone
First Method: On iPhone
This particular method will show you the steps you should take in order to download Facebook app on your iOS device. Let’s get started:
- Unlock your iPhone
- Open up the “App Store”. Just tap the App Store app icon, which looks a white “A” on a light-blue background.
- Tap on the “Search” icon. It’s a tab that is located at the bottom-right corner of the App Store.
- Tap on the “App Store” text box. You will locate this at the top of the screen. Your on-screen keyboard will show up.
- Search for Facebook by keying in Facebook, then tap on Search in the bottom-right corner of the keyboard.
- Tap on get. You will find this at right of the Facebook logo. If you have downloaded Facebook previously, then you can just tap the “cloud” icon here instead.
- Enter your Apple ID or Touch ID and password whenprompted. It is either you scan your Touch ID fingerprint or fill out your Apple ID password to make Facebook to start installing.
- Users of iPhone X can simply look at their phone’s screen to use the Face ID feature.
- You can start using Facebook as soon as it is done installing. Just tap on “OPEN” in the App Store (or you can tap on the “Facebook” app icon on one of your Home Screens).
Facebook App Download on Android
Second Method: On Android
This particular method will show you the steps you should take in order to download Facebook app on your Android device. Let’s get started:
- Unlock your Android device to
- Open up your Android’s Play Store. Tap on the “Play Store” app icon, it looks like a multicolored triangle which a white background.
- Tap the search bar. You will find the search bar at the top of the Play Store page. The on-screen keyboard on your phone will come up.
- Search for the Facebook app by typing the word “Facebook app” into the search bar. You should see a drop-down menu with related results showing up.
- Tap on the “Facebook app”. You will find it in the drop-down menu. Doing this will open the Facebook app page.
- Tap on “INSTALL”. You will locate this at the top of the page.
- Tap on “ACCEPT” when prompted. The Facebook app will start installing itself on your Android device.
- You can start making use of the Facebook app as soon as it is done installing itself. Start by tapping on “OPEN” in the Play Store (or you can tap on the “Facebook” app icon located in the App Drawer).
I am sure with this few note you have been able to have the Facebook app running on your device…Enjoy your time on Facebook.