Gem Visa credit card by Latitude Financial allows you to shop for whatever you want. This card stands quite different from others with its 6 months interest-free on all Visa purchases $250 and above, anywhere Visa is accepted.
This card offers digital wallets that help cardholders pay anyway on their phone or wearable tech device with just a click. They can pay with Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Google Pay, and Garmin.
If you love shopping, then this card is for you. You can get big-ticket items as Latitude Financial has partnered with some of Australia’s best brands and retailers to offer you fantastic long-term interest free plans.
Gem Visa Credit Card
The Gem Visa credit card is here to suit your needs. Be it for a 12, 24, or up to 60-month interest-free plan, Gem Visa credit card can tailor a plan that works for you. Latitude Financial thinks you need to be rewarded for carrying the Gem card. Thus it offers you exclusive discounts, offers, and deals just for using your card.
Gem Visa Credit Card Benefits
Shop with flexibility and enjoy benefits with the Gem Visa credit card:
- Pay with Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Google Pay and Garmin.
- Get big-ticket items as Latitude Financial has partnered with some of Australia’s best brands and retailers to offer you fantastic long-term interest free plans.
- 6 months interest free on all Visa purchases $250 and above, anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Be it for a 12, 24 or up to 60 month interest free plan, Gem Visa credit card can tailor a plan that works for you.
- Get rewarded for carrying the Gem card with exclusive discounts, offers and deals just for using your card.
Gem Visa Credit card Application
You can easily apply for the Gem Visa credit card after meeting the following criteria:
- Those who wish to apply, must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a resident or citizen of Australia
- Those who wish to apply, should have their personal details handy to complete the online application.
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.gemvisacreditcard.com.au
- Tick on the “Apply Now” button
- Go over the Terms and Conditions of the card and agree.
- Enter the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, Relationship status, Number of dependents, Australian driver’s license number
- Type in your contact details as required; Email address, Mobile Number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number
- Type in your residential address information; Residential address, How long have you lived there? Residential status
- Answer the question, “ Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? by ticking the appropriate box.
- Give your consent to the terms and conditions of the card
- Tick on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
How to Check Your Gem Visa Credit Card Application Status
Check your application status, by calling using the number displayed on the card’s website.
Gem Visa Credit card Activation
After receiving your card from the mail, you are to call using the number displayed on the card’s website, to activate your card.
Gem Visa Credit Card Login
Have unrestricted access to your card account by using the following steps:
- Visit https://gemvisacreditcardonline.latitude.com.au/access/login
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tick on the “Login” link
Gem Visa Credit Card Username/Password Recovery
Access to your account will not be denied once you have your username and password. To recover same:
- Tick on the “Forgot your Username” link
- Type in your Card number and your Credit limit
- Tick on the “Retrieve Username” link
- Tick on the “Forgot your Password” link
- Type in your Card number, Username and Credit limit
- Tick on the “Proceed” option
Gem Visa Credit Card Bill Payment
Cardholders can make payments electronically, via their bank’s phone or internet banking service
Another option is using BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week.
To make your payment online:
- Quote the Gem Visa credit card Biller Code inscribed on your statement.
- Type in your account number
- Type in the amount you want to pay
Gem Visa Credit Card Customer Service
There’s a dedicated customer service team who are ready to attain to your questions and offer the help you need. To contact them, visit the secure card website and call with the number displayed on the site.