Facebook has introduced a new feature known as memories, Facebook users can now make reference and share on the moments they have had their cherished ones.
This feature is specifically an improvement of this day features that provides years and view the memories that they have shared.
The FB memory is a platform on Facebook where users can remember previous events or the memories that are made of posts and photos of their loved ones. The site is no longer new on Facebook and it has its own page that makes it simple to locate.
In case of those who is finding it difficult to share their memories on FB, you can follow this article carefully for more details
How Can I See My Old Memories on Facebook?
For the sake of those who want to see their old memories on FB, you are to click “On This Day” in the left column of your News Feed.
Why Can’t I See All My Memories on Facebook?
For those having difficulties seeing all their memories on Facebook, they are to update their Facebook application, and if they are still experiencing issue’s they should report to Facebook
How Do You Share the Memories on Facebook?
If you want to share your memories on FB is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to
1. click Memories in the left menu from your news feeds
2. Click Share at the bottom of the memory you want to share.
3. Add an optional update and click Post.
How Do You Find Facebook Memories By Date?
To access your memories on the Facebook application with ease, we have listed below the step by step approach on how to do so:
1. Open the app or the official Facebook webpage.
2. Extend the Explore tab to see the Memories bookmark.
3. The memories that happened on that day will appear in the feed.
How Do You Share Memories In A Story?
Writing a story and you want to add or share some of your memories, then you are to
1. Open your browser and log on to facebook.com.
2. log in to your account after that.
3. The Facebook story icon I located on the top right hand of your screen.
4. tap on it and then accept to add your story.
How Do I Get Rid of Facebook Memories?
To get rid of FB memories is easily and attract no difficulties, to achieve this you are to turn off the notification for memories by
1. Going to facebook.com/memories.
2. Click Notifications in the left menu.
3. choose none to turn off all notifications or Highlights to see less.
How Can I Unhide Memories on Facebook?
should in case you have hidden a memory on your FB application and you want to unhide it, you are to select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option.