Vaxcert PH Mobile App Download – Vaxcert PH is a portal and mobile application developed by the DICT for the Department of Health DOH for the issuance of digital vaccination certificates for vaccinated individuals in a country. You can get your digital vaccine certificate by visiting Vaxcert PH official website.
Vaxcert PH is an official application for verifying the Vaxcert PH COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate which is issued by the Department of Health of the Republic of the Philippines.
The Vaxcert PH App is developed by the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT).
Vaxcert PH App Download: How to Download / Install Vaxcert PH App to your mobile device?
- From your device home screen, go to you device official app store.
- In the home menu, tap on the search box.
- Now, search for the keyword “Vaxcert PH”
- From the listed apps, select the appropriate match.
- This will open a detail page, tap on install.
- Wait for it to install then open the app.
How Vaxcert PH App Works?
To use Vaxcert PH app, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- From the mobile app home screen, tap on the ‘Scan’ button.
- Using your phone camera point on the QR code that is on the upper left corner of the certificate and scan.
- Please note the following as you scan the QR code from the certificate:
- The QR code should cover at least 70% to 80% of the screen, The complete QR code should be pointed fitting into the camera frame.
- The QR code should be parallel to the camera that is camera should be held steadily for at least five minutes.
- Make sure that the camera is clear enough to scan the QR code.
- The red line should be at the middle of the QR code.
- For scanning the QR codes on paper; make sure to place the QR code under proper lighting so that the scanner can easily read it
- Upon successful scanning of the QR code, a pop up screen will show a verification alert. It will also display the full name, date of birth, gender, dose number of last vaccination, date of last vaccination, vaccine brand and the vaccine manufacturer.
Note: If the QR code is invalid, the pop-up alert box will display “Invalid Certificates.”.