WhatsApp Business App is designed, to help WhatsApp users, have a business presence and effectively communicate with their customers, and ultimately grow their business via the WhatsApp platform.
This Business App is designed to help you reach a greater number of customers on the WhatsApp platform.
WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger can be installed on the same device and registered with different numbers. As long as you have a separate business and personal phone numbers. To help you keep tabs on both your business and your social life.
WhatsApp Business App Benefits | Using Whatsapp for Business
WhatsApp Business App is designed with the following unique benefits;
- It comes with a business profile, to help you create a profile for your business. Which enables your customers to find valuable information on places like your website, location or contact information.
- WhatsApp Business App has a business messaging tool. Which helps you stay more responsive to your customers, as you use Away Messages, to intimate them you’re away.
- It also benefits users, as they use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number. To enable their customers, message them on that number. During verification, you can choose the “Call me” option. To enable you to get the code over a phone call.
- Respond more efficiently to your customers, right from your computer’s browser
- Send multimedia, free calls, free international messaging, group chat, offline messages etc. With WhatsApp Business App.
Creating a WhatsApp Business Profile via WhatsApp Business App
To create a business profile on the app;
- Scroll to Google play store, and download the app
- Create an account, using your business mobile phone number
- Key in your business details, under Settings > Business Settings > Profile. With your details like your business name, address, contact details etc., to create your profile.
WhatsApp Business App Setup
- Navigate to Settings > Business Settings, and thereafter, check the messaging options available
- These three prompts will be sent to you; Away message, Greeting message, and Quick Replies. Each of these can be set, depending on your requirement.
How to Effectively Use WhatsApp Business App for Business
To make the most of WhatsApp Business, read through the following outlined ways to know how to maximize this app for optimum use.
You can use WhatsApp Business App, to offer a more personal/direct support to your customers. To stay abreast of your customer’s queries. You can also send photos, videos and other attachments to your customers
Send out timely updates to your customers as it relates to your business. Updates on things like a new product or a new service, you are about to bring up. Updates can be sent to upwards of 256 contacts.
Add Labels for Your Conversations
With WhatsApp Business App, you can assign labels to your conversations, to help you, as you interact with a large number of users.
WhatsApp Business App on Desktop and Web
Use the WhatsApp Business App on Desktop, and interact with a large number of audience.
WhatsApp has become the most popular cross-platform messaging app, thus enabling users, who engage on it, via the WhatsApp Business App, reach out to more customers as they promote and transact their business on the WhatsApp Business platform.