Chase Disney credit card is managed by Chase Bank. It comes with an array of rewarding benefits to cardholders. Disney credit card saves cardholders the hassles of having to pay for the annual fee for using the card, as it charges $0 for annual fee charge.
Chase Disney credit card comes with super exciting perks and rewards to cardholders. Let’s take a look at some of these benefits.
Chase Disney Credit Card Benefits | Disney Credit Card
Enjoy the following benefits from Disney credit card;
- 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all the purchase you make with your Disney credit card
- No caps on the number of rewards you stand to earn
- Redeem your Reward Dollars, towards almost anything at Disney and Star Wars™ and at most Disney locations. Plus Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, shopping, dining and much more
- You don’t need to get yourself worked up about blackout dates as you redeem your reward dollars
- Cardmembers, enjoy special vacation financing on choice Disney vacation packages
- 10% off choice dining locations on some days at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts
- It’s cardmember-exclusive photo opportunities benefits, with Disney or Star Wars Character, is held at locations at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- Grab the 10% off select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney store and shopDisney.com offer
- Gain access to exclusive Disney Visa Cardmember events at the Disney store.
Here’s, how you can apply for Disney credit card, to benefit from all the above mentioned benefits.
Chase Disney Credit Card Application | Disney Chase Visa Credit Card
To successfully complete your Disney Chase credit card, you are to accurately fill out the following fields;
- The first step in applying, is to, choose your “SORCERER MICKEY.
- Once that is done, you are to enter the following, in the fields provided; First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix Mailing address 1, Mailing address 2, Unit/Apt, City, State, and ZIP code
- Once you complete the first phase of the application, you will told what to do next, to get your Disney Chase credit card application procedure completed.
Chase Disney Credit Card Fees
Below are the fees that come with the Disney credit card
- Annual Fee – None
- APR Rate – 17.74%
- Balance Transfer – $5 or 3%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 3%
- Foreign Transactions – 3%
- Late Payment Fee – $15
- Overlimit Fee – None
- Return Payment Fee – $37
- Grace Period – 21 days
- Cash Advance APR – 26.74% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer APR – 17.74%
Chase Disney Credit Card Login
Let me take you through few steps on how to Login into Disney Credit Card
- Go to the login page, and
- Fill out your User ID and Password
- Then tap on “Secure login”, to gain access to your account
Recover Chase Disney Credit Card user ID
If in any way you forgot your Disney card username, you can recover it with the steps below
- Go to the login page of Chase Disney credit card
- Key in your card number and Zip code
- Tap on “Find User ID”, to your User ID recovered
Reset Chase Disney Credit Card Password
For security purposes or you are suspecting any funny act with regards to your Disney credit card, you can follow the step below to reset you Disney chase credit card password.
- Scroll to the login page of Chase Disney credit card, and;
- Fill out your User ID and Zip code
- Tap on “Continue”, tab to your password reset
Chase Disney Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
For concerns over your Chase Disney credit card, call the customer service at 800-300-8575