How To Block Facebook Notifications – Facebook notifications are nice Facebook features, I mean they help inform me about updates and activities ongoing in Facebook even when I don’t visit the social media application, but there are sometimes when you just don’t want your phone buzzing, disturbance or you are tired of seeing so many Facebook notifications on your phone.
Steps on How To Block Facebook Notifications On Facebook Mobile
This easy steps will put you through on how to block notifications on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account via the mobile app and tap the three-line menu at the top right or left side of your screen
- Scroll down and tap “Settings”, tap on “Account Settings”.
- Tap on “Notifications” and select a notification type you want to block from the list of notifications you get.
- Click the checked “Get Notifications” box to remove the checkmark.
Or you could visit your mobile phone settings if it’s an IOS phone, click on “Notifications” and disable Facebook notifications on the app list by clicking on Facebook and sliding “Allow Notifications” to the left. For an android, also visit settings, scroll down to find “Applications” or “Apps” and click on Facebook and uncheck the “Show Notifications” box.
How To Block Facebook Notifications On Desktop
On a desktop, it’s a little bit tricky but similar;
- Visit Facebook via their mobile website, www.facebook.com, log in and click on the arrowhead looking icon at the upper right side of the Facebook screen.
- Tap on “Settings”, and after that “Notifications”.
- Select a notification you want to disable and follow Facebook’s easy steps from here.