Grammarly For Chrome works perfectly with absolutely no interruptions on websites you find yourself writing. Whatever might be going on in your browser regardless of if your multitasking or not, Grammarly helps out. Read on for more detailed info.
A lot of us might be very good at writing but there are few times we tend to scroll through, making sure our spellings and grammars are Ok. Now, the free Chrome saves us the stress.
Grammarly stands as an extension of Chrome that has the ability to go through all you’ve typed, then possibly suggest a correction if there’s an Error in your spelling or your grammar. To learn how to use the extension, follow the steps below.
How To Install the Chrome Extension
Visit the Chrome Store.
- You’ll Search Grammarly.
- Pick out the Grammarly.
- Download it.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Once you’re done with that, a new age will Pop-up.
- Which gives you easy access to Gmail from the site allowing you to compose a new email.
- A new Compose window will appear.
- You can type your message and the in the bottom right-hand side of the message window, where the Grammarly logo is.
For any mistake you make, the logo will read the number of corrections Grammarly suggests.
Places you can use Grammarly For Chrome
Possible places to use Grammarly For Chrome are:
- Google Doc.
- WordPress and Medium.
- LinkedIn etc.
Lets figure out how to download Grammarly For Chrome next up.
How to Download Grammarly For Chrome
Follow the steps below to know how it’s done.
- Type in Grammarly for Chrome in your search box which is at the upper left corner of your screen, then click on it.
- Tap on add to Chrome.
- There’ll be a confirmation check-up, once it comes up, Proceed.
- Clarify if you’ve successfully downloaded the extension program.
- Tap on the Logo.
You’ve successfully downloaded Grammarly For Chrome by following the steps above. Enjoy all its benefits. Hope this article was helpful? Enjoy the Grammarly For Chrom.