Xe Money Transfer – XE.com is a service provider of online foreign exchange resources and services. You can browse live exchange rates, data charts, and up-to-date prices to calculate. Xe money transfer app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Firefox OS devices as an application. The XE Money Transfer App can be downloaded and customized to suit your financial and currency needs.
Part One: Download the XE Currency App
- Open the app store for your smartphone. Google Play for Android users or iTunes App Store for iOS: Find and tap the app store icon on your screen to open it.
- Check for “XE money transfer.” In your search it should be the first result. To open the installation tab, tap on it.
- XE Currency Install. To download and install the xe money transfer app on your smartphone, tap the “Install” button.
Part Two: Customizing Currency Options
- Start the XE money transfer app. Tap the shortcut icon of your app found on the home screen of your smartphone. Find it in your app drawer if your app icon is not on your home screen. Hey, tap on it to open.
- Currency Searching. Tap on the button ‘Add More Currencies’ located at the bottom. Browse for the currency that you want to add. Nearly all currency types are monitored by the app. You may browse or type a list in the search box at the top.
- Attach your currency. Tap on it once you find the currency you want, and a check mark appears next to it, indicating that it has been added to your list now.
- Have more currencies added? Continue browsing for more currencies or searching for them. They will be added to your list by tapping on them. A maximum of 10 currencies can be maintained for your home screen.
- Get your list organized. You can reorder or delete a currency by pressing, holding and dragging it once you have completed your list of 10 currencies.
Part Three: Viewing a Currency
- View the details of a currency. Tap the gray arrow icon beside it to learn more about the currency. You can also swipe right, and from the menu, select the middle icon.
- Comprehend a currency. You can see the name of the currency, nicknames, symbols, and banknotes and coin denominations on the currency details screen.
- Know the present exchange rates of a currency. To bring this to the top, tap on a currency. Your other nine selected currencies will reflect current exchange values and exchange rates equal to the top currency’s value.
- Foreign Exchange Convert. On top of the selected currency, there is a calculator icon on the right side. To bring up a calculator, tap on it. Please enter the value and tap on the green arrow. The amount on top will be displayed.
- The other nine currencies will display in their currencies the corresponding values of that amount. Beneath each currency, the current exchange rate is displayed.
- Look for another currency. For the other nine currencies on your list, repeat Steps 1 through 4. You can easily see and compute your money’s foreign exchange values with just minimal tapping on your screen.