The Xcredit is a mobile app platform that has been designed by a fintech company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It is a platform that is strictly online, even though they operate a physical office in Lagos Nigeria.
You can still access any loan offer you want online without visiting their physical office.
The Xcredit loan app is currently available for Android devices on Google Play Store. Via the app, you can easily access a personal loan.
This you can do, by using the data on your phone including your SMS history in verifying your identity, and creating a credit score.
The minimum loan amount that Xcredit offers, is N5,000, and is a maximum of N500,000.
How Secure Is Xcredit Loan?
We can say the Xcredit loan is secure. This is because quite a good number of people have been able to successfully access loan from the app.
Just like for every other loan platform, there are advantages and disadvantages of securing loan from this platform. So we will be looking at the advantages and disadvantages of securing a loan from the Xcredit platform:
- Applicants can get quick and easy access to loans
- You don’t need a collateral to access loan
- No paperwork needed
- You are charged zero service fee.
- Xcredit is only available for a maximum of 180 days. Thus, only those who need short term loans can apply.
- Currently, the platform only offers loans of N500,000
How to Apply for Xcredit Loan
Applying for an Xcredit loan is quite easy once you meet the needed requirements and take the right application steps. But first let’s see the requirements you need to meet, before you can apply:
- You need to have a functional bank account.
- You need an Android device and a strong data connection.
So let’s get started on what you need to do to apply:
- Get the Xcredit mobile app downloaded and installed on your device.
- Take the second step by creating an account
- Apply for the loan you want
- Once you are approved, you will receive your loan straight into your bank account.
- After you have successfully applied, it’s only a matter of time before the loan gets disbursed into your bank account.
- From there, you can build your loan limit every time you repay a loan.
Xcredit loan terms, offers an interest rate of 12% of the amount borrowed. Here is how it works: if you borrow N10,000 for a period of 120 days. At maturity, the total interest would be N10,000 12% = N1,200.
If you are wondering if there are other charges applicable to Xcredit, the good news, there is none. Xcredit charges a 0% service fee on every loan you borrow. The loan amount is directly sent to your preferred bank account.
The following terms apply to Xcredit loans:
- There’s an interest rate of 12% of the amount borrowed.
- A maximum repayment period of 180 days, after which the loan would have to be paid.
Some customers in their reviews, are of the opinion that the Xcredit loan customer service team are unprofessional in discharging their duties and reaching out to customers when their loan expires.
You can contact the customer care team, by reaching them from their Facebook page. Since the page has no number to call with or any contact, you’ll have to send them a message on the platform.
Accessing loans from the Xcredit mobile app is quite easy. You don’t need to have any collateral, no paperwork, to access a loan.
The loan plan is accessible to anyone with a bank account. So you have a loan platform you can take advantage of to meet up with any emergencies or unexpected needs that may pop up.