Get started with the Orio loans app today, to easily access loans for the way you live anytime, anywhere. From the app, you can sign up in seconds, apply for a loan and get your money deposited straight to your account.
Accessing a loan from the Orio app is fast, convenient, and reliable way of accessing credit when you need it.
The Orio team, offers customers a world class support for their financial needs, 24 hours a day. You can also message them within the app and receive an answer in minutes.
The Orio app is currently available in Kenya, Nigeria, and India. You can get up to Ksh 70,000, N150,000 or 50,000 rupees.
Download the Orio app today, and get the right loan for you. So go ahead, and get your loan right to your mobile money account, like Mpesa (Kenya) or right to your bank account (Nigeria, India).
Orio Loan App Features – Loans Are Just a Touch Away
You can now stay in control of your finances via the Orio loans. The app allows you apply for credit on the go, and it works 24/7. Here let’s see what makes the app stand out:
- You don’t need any paperwork, collateral or office visits to apply for a loan.
- You are at liberty to use your money the way you want to – either for home or for business.
- You are charged no late charges or rollover fees
- Enjoy access to bigger loans, lower fees, as well as flexible payment terms as you repay.
- Loans get approved and get deposited in your account fast.
How Safe/Secure is the Orio Loan App?
Orio loans enable customers to easily get personal loans, by using the data encrypted on their phone including their SMS history to verify their identity and create a credit score.
Orio encrypts the data you choose to share with them, to protect your privacy. The platform takes your privacy very seriously and promises to never share your information with third parties.
Rates And Fees
Here, we bring you the repayment terms for all loans:
Depending on the loan amount that you are eligible for, you have the option of choosing repayment terms for up to 365 days. For every loan amount offered, there’s an option to repay in a minimum of 61 days and a maximum of 365 days. You are at liberty, to choose the loan term that’s right for you within the app.
Loan Amounts: Ksh 250 to Ksh 70,000
APR: 22% to 240%
Example Fees: When you access a loan of Ksh 10,000, a flat fee of Ksh 2,160. No late fees, rollover charges, or origination fees.
Loan Amounts: INR 750 to INR 50,000
APR: 31% to 36%
Example Fees: If you access a loan of INR 9,000, an interest fee of INR 548, a processing fee of INR 800, and GST of INR 144. No late fees or rollover charges.
How to Apply
- Start by creating an account
- Apply in seconds by providing all the required details
- Get your loan deposited directly into your mobile money or bank account.
- From there, you can build your loan limit every time you repay a loan.
Orio is always excited to hear from you. Thus if you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, you can reach them at:
Address: 43844 Kenyatta St. Nairobi 00200