If you are looking to access an online loan in Nigeria, you can download and apply for Newcredit loan app to easily and conveniently access a loan today.
So, if you are in a desperate condition/situation that requires emergency financial assistance, you can leverage on the Newcredit platform, to get the funds you need with ease.
Newcredit Loan App Features
Before you start the application process for the Newcredit loan, there are some features/ terms that you should get familiar with if you are to have a smooth and successful loan application. Here are the features:
- Loans Limit Range: From NGN 5,000 to NGN 300,000
- Loans Duration Ranging Between 91 days to 180 days.
- Loans Interest Rate: 14% to 24%, Equivalent Monthly interest 4%-4.7% the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a Newcredit loan is 48%-56%. Here is how it works – if you decide on a 6-month loan and borrow NGN 100,000, Newcredit charges an interest rate of 4.7% per month. Borrow NGN Interest Rate: 24% and The APR is 56% 180 days Repayments of NGN 24,000. Total amount payment is NGN124,000
How Safe/Secure is Newcredit Loan App?
Newcredit makes accessing a personal loan easy by using the data on your phone including your SMS history in verifying your identity and creating a credit score.
The platform encrypts the data you select to share with them to protect your privacy. Newcredit takes your privacy very seriously and promises to never share your information with third parties.
How to Apply
Newcredit loans are no origination fees, no rollover charge and no transaction fees loan. To apply, you have to meet the following loan requirements.
- An intending applicant must be a Nigerian Resident
- Must be between 20-55 years old.
How to Apply
Once you meet the above stated requirements, and you have a functional bank account, an Android device as well as a strong data connection, then you should be ready to apply for the Newcredit loan via the app.
Applying for this loan is quite simple. You can apply in three easy steps, which is what makes Newcredit different:
- Start by getting registered
- The next step, is to get approval
- Thereafter, you will have your loan, disbursed into your bank account.
Thereafter, you can repay your loans in time or complete increase limit tasks to build your credit limit and reduce on interest rate.
Newcredit will be glad to hear from you. They are available 24/7 to assist you with your request. So you can contact them via any the following mediums:
- Service Email: [email protected]
- Our Office Address: 45c Sobo Arobiodu St. Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.