How To Gain Access To The Facebook Marketplace – Facebook is a very popular social media platform that offers all kinds of amazing features and services. Do you know you can use Facebook for other purposes than just chatting and making friends, the platform is no longer an ordinary platform but a network for almost every operation?
One of the popular services the social media platform offers is the Facebook marketplace. Here are possible solutions on how to gain control of the Facebook marketplace back.
How To Get The Facebook Marketplace Back
There are lots of reasons as to why you can’t access the FB marketplace, here we will be highlighting some of those reasons below:
1. If you are not up to 18yrs you won’t be allowed to access the FB markets place
2. If the FB market place is not available in region, you won’t be able to access the FB marketplace if this service is not yet available in your location
3. The FB marketplace won’t work if you are using an unsupported device, like the iphone5 or iPad touch
4. Your access has been revoked; this can happen if you have violated any FB market place rule
5. New FB account users are not given access to use this feature
If you have been denied access to the FB marketplace, then you belong to one of the categories listed above
How To Regain Access To The Facebook Marketplace
Follow the steps below to access Facebook marketplace again
- First thing first, log out of the Facebook app and log in again
- Clear the app data or reinstall the app
- If your account is new try to be active, so the platform will verify that you are real and you will be granted full access to the marketplace.
- Change your location to a supported.
Facebook Marketplace Login
There is no different technique to access the marketplace feature, it is integrated into Facebook. Follow the steps below use the marketplace
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on the shop icon
You will be redirected to the market place where you can buy and sell on the platform