Unskilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia – There are unskilled jobs you can possibly find in Australia that comes with Visa sponsorship. Although this kind of jobs don’t come on a platter of gold, due to the fact that only few employers are willing to go through the stress of having to sponsor an employee’s visa to come over for work.
Shortage of both skilled and unskilled personnel in most of the industries in Australia has made some employers decide to offer a visa sponsorship as a remuneration to their prospective staffs.
With this, lots of individuals who are looking out for a way to migrate to Australia are making use of this opportunity.
READ NOW: Jobs In UK for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2022
Urgent Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia
- Blast Hole Driller
Work type: Casual/Temp, Full-time
Categories: Drill and Blast
We are seeking to employ the services of an experienced Driller – Blast Hole to become a part of our Drill & Blast team at various projects in the Western Australian Goldfields region.
We offer a range of FIFO rosters including 2:1 (weeks) OR 2:2 (weeks)
An hourly rate range that is dependent on experience and qualifications:
$52.88 – $55.11 (full time rate – including allowances)
$62.62 – $65.40 (casual rate – including casual loading)
All equipment on site are new
Flights are ex Perth to site
Camp accommodation is provided with full messing facilities
This job role involves the operation of Drilling Rigs safely and efficiently to ensure maximum output on a continuous basis.
READ NOW: Unskilled Job in Canada for Foreigners 2022 – Apply now 2022
- A minimum of 2 years experience in drilling on blast hole rigs
- Experience on Sandvik DPI 1500 / 580’s and Atlas D65
- Experience on THH / DTH & RC Grade Control Drill rigs
- Holding a current HR Licence (desirable)
- A certificate 3 RII31815 in Drilling Operations (desirable)
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
- Having a Police check within 12 months
SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist, construction, mining and maintenance services organization that is built to solve complex problems across an entire asset lifecycle.
We offer a unique engineering mindset to every construction, mining, and maintenance project we get to handle. We Work across the entire asset lifecycle, provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers.
We also thrive on making the complex simple, and it’s what we get out of bed for every day in many different parts of the world, because we are global.If you are experienced in this area and willing to contribute as part of a high-performance team, this role is perfect for you. We in return will offer you an attractive remuneration package such as:
- An access to our Salary Sacrifice opportunities, which includes a novated leasing, FIFO flights, electronics, tooling and home office expenses.
- Opportunity to gain further experiences and as well progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
- Visa sponsorship is also available
SRG Global is dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce so we strongly encourage applications from women, Torres Strait Islanders, and Aboriginal.
Click on the ‘apply’ button now to get started, if you’re interested in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Apply on company site
- Lead Hand / Workshop Controller
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking out to hire experienced and trade qualified mechanics, with excellent customer service skills, and a lead role experience, to assist our Service Manager in running daily workshop operations in Perth.
This job is a hands-on mechanic role, with supervisory/leading hand duties. You will primarily be involved in overseeing diagnostics, mechanical work, and vehicle inspections, as well as frontline customer service work; maximizing service sales and profitability by enhancing overall productivity, through effective team management, follow-up, and efficient scheduling of work.
- Trade qualification as a Light Vehicle Motor Mechanic
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Qualified Motor Mechanic
- Previous experience in leading a small team of Mechanics
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Positive work ethic with strong motivation to excel
Successful candidates should look forward to a competitive pay and benefits package, performance-based variable bonuses, supportive management and a teamwork environment, with a regular training and career progression.
The company is an approved 482 visa sponsor (Australian work visa), and thus, sponsorship may be offered to highly qualified international candidates. However, local and onshore candidates who are immediately available will still be given a priority.
How to Apply
It is encouraged, for application processing, that qualified and interested candidates to send an updated resume directly to [email protected] , indicating ” Workshop Controller/Foreman – Perth, Job Ref #1460990 ” as the email subject.
Apply on company site