Uber Eats driver app download – in order to get quick on-the-go meals a lot of people are trying to get the Uber eats driver app download.
Now is a good time to see if working for Uber eats is a good fit for your budget and lifestyle.
For Uber eats drivers, it’s a flexible job that pays the driver to pick up food orders.
Let’s dive into how to get involved:
Requirements to Download and Use Uber Eats Driver App
- You must be 19yrs of age or older
- You must have a valid driver’s license and ongoing insurance
- You must have at least a year driving experience
- Proof of car ownership
- Your car must be less than 19 years old or newer
- You must be able to lift 30 pounds effectively
- Must have a bike, scooter or car
- You have the ability to work effectively
- A smartphone with a data plan and one that supports the Uber eats driver app download
How to Download Uber Eats Driver App
If you are an existing Uber driver, you don’t need to download the app. However, you might consider updating it.
If you are starting out on Uber Eats, you will definitely need to download the app and here is how to do it:
- Open your smartphone and go to app store (if you are an iOS users) or play store (if you are an Android users)
- Search for uber
- Download and install the Uber app.
Pros Of Using The Uber Eats Driver App
- You make easy money
- No need for pre-paid card
- You enjoy flexible working hours
- You get $5 cash reward for all cancelled orders
- Amazing In-app tipping
Cons Of Using Uber Eats Driver App
- You get paid based on mileage and time
- Annoying waiting periods at traffic and parking lots
- Pay can be low
- Problem finding where exactly to deliver the food
- fuel costs and car maintenance, can eat into your profit margin
How to Start Using the Uber Eats Driver App
The pickup and delivery process is easy. Here is how it works:
- Open up your uber eats driver app and click on the go online button. So long as you are online, the app will show the available delivery assignments.
- When a delivery is available, the app will alert you by beeping. It will show you the location of where you need to deliver the food.
- Next, you will have to tap anywhere on the app within 15 seconds to accept the assignment.
- Once you accept the assignment, the app will show you the directions of the delivery destination.
- Ensure that you collect the right order before you leave the restaurant.
- The customer can leave a note to guide you on where and to whom you will deliver the food. If you are fortunate, the customer may be kind enough to come out and meet you, but if not, look for a parking space nearby or contact the customer to arrange how he or she will receive the order.
- To complete the order, swiperight on the app eats driver app.
Congratulations, you have succeeded in making your first delivery