Uber Eats Delivery Driver App – With Uber eats delivery driver app being the same as Uber Eats, Uber has brought a lot of changes to their app.
Also, a lot has changed for Uber drivers who are making use of the uber eats delivery driver app, which include how to register and also how to complete a delivery.
What You Will Learn In This Guide?
- How to download the Uber eats delivery driver app
- How to register for Uber eats delivery driver app
- How to complete a delivery on Uber eats driver app
How To Download The Uber Eats Delivery Driver App
If you are an existing Uber driver, you don’t need to download any app. If you are not, then do this:
- Open up your phone and go to app store (iOS users) or play store (Android users)
- Search for uber
- Download and install the Uber app.
If you drive UberX, Uber will constantly ask you want to start taking deliveries. All you have to do is agree to their request and they will set up your account on Uber Eats.
You can follow these steps to have them set up your account so that you can start receiving delivery requests.
How to Sign Up for Uber Eats Delivery Driver App
- Open up your uber app
- Tap your profile picture
- Tap the Help button at the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap sign up
- Tap on “understanding uber”
- finally, tap “I have a different question about Uber”
- You can then send the message and notify them that you want to start receiving delivery requests.
Once Uber Eats has been added to your account, you can alternate between picking up people or picking up food or both.
How to Use Uber Eats Delivery Driver App
- Open your Uber app
- Tap on the Go button, this will take you online
- Wait for a request
- On getting a delivery request, your phone will beep, and show the map and also the estimated time it will take to get to the restaurant.
It will have a bag icon to show that this is an uber Eat request.
- If you accept the request, the Uber navigation will come up and guide you to the restaurant.
- We recommend using Google Maps for best result.
- If there any parking instructions from the restaurant, It will show on your screen.
- On your screen you’ll see the order number and the name for the person.
- Walk into the restaurant and let the staff know you are uber Eats.
- Give them both the name and the order number, this is important if the restaurant gets a lot of orders.
- If the order is not ready, click the three dots next to the customer’s name and hit the “not ready”, this will notify the restaurant that you have arrived.
- Next rate your pickup experience
- Once this is done, slide delivery at the bottom of the screen, the Uber eats app will then load the customer location for you.
- If there are any special instructions that the customer wants you to follow.
- Now, you must have dropped the food off, give them a thumbs up if everything went as planned, or you can give them a thumbs down if you bumped into unnecessary problems.
- Next you swipe delivered
congratulations you have completed your first uber eat delivery using the uber eats delivery driver app.