Creating a PayPal account links you a to a community of 203 million users, who choose to pay online, or on mobile using PayPal.
Creating a PayPal account is free and convenient. You can create any of the two account categories, offered by PayPal. This is the personal and business Paypal accounts, or have both the personal and business if so desire.
PayPal Personal Account
PayPal personal account is designed for people who desire to pay online. With a PayPal personal account, payments can be made almost to anyone, with an email address. It helps a user, make and receive some types of payments, without incurring fees as well as pay low fees for others.
The personal account is ideal for online shoppers, and for sending and receiving personal payments to friends and family.
PayPal Business Account
PayPal business account, is designed for people and businesses, who want to get payments. With a PayPal business account, you are liberty, to also activate a PayPal business debit card, to aid you in withdrawing cash from ATMs, make payments, and earn points.
PayPal business account gives your employees limited access to your Paypal account.
How to Create a Business PayPal Account
Creating a PayPal business account is quite easy, make sure, you have the necessary information required;
- Click on the “Sign up” button, and after that, choose the option, to create a business Paypal account
- Select the business account package that you desire
- Fill in the email address; you want your PayPal business account to be linked to.
- You will be prompted, to select a login, and password, and fill in the basic details of your business with the registered address
- Fill in some information, about the type of business you operate, and the actual, and anticipated turnover.
- Include your Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number.
- You will also be prompted, to fill in your social security number, and date of birth, to enable PayPal to confirm your identity.
After you have completed all these steps, your account can be approved, and ready to run.
How to Create a Personal PayPal Account
- Click the “Sign up” link, to begin
- Select your country, from the drop-down menu
- Select your language from the drop-down menu
- Tap the “Get started” tab
- Fill in your email address
- After that, fill in a password
- Re-type in the same password
- Fill in your first name
- Fill in your last name
- Fill in your address
- Fill in your phone number
- Tap the button, to have your account created
To use your account, you must verify your email address first
- Tap to navigate to your account
- Tap to confirm your email address
- Navigate to the screen, which gives instructions on how to verify your email address. Open the email sent to you by PayPal when you registered. Click the orange “Activate” tab in your email, after that, fill in your password.
If you do not get a confirmation, click to request another
- Click the “Continue” tab immediately you are done.
There, your Paypal account is created, and ready, to run. It’s that easy.
Sign up for the PayPal account today, and send, receive as well as make other online transactions to send and receive funds from your friends and family easily.