Mint Gift Card – Mint is free web-based financial service designed for U.S. and Canada. The website was founded by Aaron Patzer in 2007. Mint allows every one of its users to invest, track credit cards, and transactions via a single user interface.
- Easy budgeting
- Track bills
- Free credit score
- Investment tracking
- Highly secure and reliable.
Mint gift card is a product of payments for the easy purchase of digital contents for both merchants and customers all over the world.
Features of Mint Gift Card
- It requires no bank account or credit card
- No personal information is required.
- Enables multiple mint codes during checkouts.
- Mint prepaid code has no expiry dates.
The Mint gift card is the most globally and conveniently used prepaid gift card available online.
Benefits of Mint Gift Card
Purchasing of the Mint gift card comes with a lot of benefits, some of these benefits include;
- Secured purchase – your Mint gift card purchase is highly secured with a 256-bit SSL encryption and mainly your information you share with mint when purchasing the gift card is never stored on mint servers.
- Mint convenience – if you’re paying for online gaming services, VPN services, then Mint gift cards is the best gift card for your purchase.
- Risk-free purchase – Mints keep your personal information private from the organizations you are purchasing a service from.
Where and how to Buy Mint Gift Card?
There are lots of offline and online merchants that accept the mint prepaid gift card for the purchase of services. These merchants include: Off gamers, Tencent, You pass, Gudang voucher.com, my gift card supply, programme cards.com, mine craft, and many other retail outlets.
Getting a mint gift card is not a bad idea rather it gives you access to mint subscriptions and allows you to enjoy exciting features of mint.com.
To purchase a mint prepaid gift card online, follow the step by step guide below:
- Visit www.mintprepaid.com
- Click on the Buy mint tab.
- Enter your email address to receive your e-pins.
- Click on submit.
- Proceed through the checkout process.
- Enter your email address and country.
- Enter your payment mode – bank card, prepaid, wallet, etc.
- Click on Submit again.
You have successfully purchased a mint prepaid gift card. Visit any mint retail outlet or log in to mint.com to redeem your prepaid gift card.
Where can I redeem mint gift card e-pins?
You can redeem your mint gift card e-pins from different online websites and applications that accept mint gift cards, such includes; my craft, Elsword, League of Angels, and more.
Who can sell mint gift card e-pins?
Business merchants, website owners, and freelancers can sell mint gift card e-pins. When you sell mint e-pins on your website, you get an increase in your revenue.
How to sell mint e-pins?
Enjoy a new stream of revenue by selling mint e-pins online, to sell:
- Apply for a mint reseller account.
- Integrate the mint API on your website.
- Generate mint e-pins.
- Sell mint e-pins to your audience without credit cards or bank accounts.