How to use Bitmoji on Facebook – Bitmoji allows users to create personalized stickers or images for messaging and creating posts and content. It’s a way of expressing and sending messages without actually chatting.
Founded in 2007 by a media and technology company called Bitstrips in Canada who created a web application called bitstrips.com where people create personalized avatars, in 2014 Bitstrips launched the application and named it Bitmoji, although Snapchat acquired the company but Bitmoji is still very operational till now.
How to use Bitmoji on Facebook
To use Bitmoji on Facebook, follow these simple steps;
- Firstly, download and install the Bitmoji application from the designated software app store for your phone i.e if you are using an Apple product, visit the ios store and search out the Bitmoji app to download it.
- After installing the app, open it and sign up via your mail address by following the on-screen instructions.
- Create your character, start by picking your gender, be creative and unique with your character.
- Visit the keyboard settings on your phone, add the new Bitmoji keyboard or slide the switch beside the “Bitmoji keyboard”.
- Open Facebook, log in and create a new post. Tap and hold the globe looking icon on your keyboard.
- Select Bitmoji and tap on the bitmoji you want to use.
- To add a Bitmoji to a comment; open the Bitmoji app and select the bitmoji image you want to add and tap “Save Image”. Go to the Facebook post on which you want to comment, tap the camera icon next to the comment box and select the bitmoji image you wish to add.