Facebook business account helps boost and share your business ideas with millions of users worldwide, who may likely be interested in what you have to offer.
The Facebook business account is a free public image that you can create to promote your business brand, or product by posting status updates, links, event announcements, comments, photos and videos. Also from your business account, you can manage your Facebook advertising campaigns as well as Facebook pages.
Having a business account on Facebook enables you to add features easily, much more then you can implement on your website. Here you can build a custom page, run contests and promotions, and manage a small e-commerce shop.
Your small business also receives a boost with the Facebook business account. This is because your interaction on this platform gives customers the feeling that they know and can trust you. And your products, thus making them confident enough to get interested in what you have to offer.
Facebook offers a wider coverage for your products, as half of it’s users log in every day. This platform watches how people relate to their favorite brands, and can recommend a brand after becoming a fan of it on Facebook. They are more likely to procure the product after becoming a fan.
Creating a Facebook business account is easy, but note that. If you already have a personal account, you cannot create a separate business account. Reason being that all Facebook business pages, or fan pages, must be linked to at least one personal Facebook account.
How to create a Facebook Business Account
- To create a Facebook page, you need to have a personal account or create one if you do not already have one.
- Thereafter, scroll to the “Create a page” section of Facebook. You will be required to select the type of page you will like to create.
- Once you have selected the type of page you would love to create. You will be required to answer some questions to help Facebook fill in your profile. This includes questions like; Business category, Business Name, and Phone number.
- Once your page has been created, you will be required to select a profile picture, ( this appears on your page, and acts as the icon, next to each item you post from your business account).
- You are also required to design a cover photo ( the large header image) that showcases something that will coincide with your customers and prospects. Some of these options include a collage of the products you produce, your logo, or something that singles out your place in the community, etc.
- Lastly, you can invite all your current customers, friends, and community members to like your new fan page. this will help you grow your network and increase your engagement.
There you have it‼. Your Facebook business account is now actively ready for business. You can now start selling and making money monthly or daily right out of your Facebook page.
Other Related Post
- Setting up Facebook for business
- How to create a business Facebook page without a personal account
- Facebook business page cost
- Facebook business page tips
- Facebook business account
- Create personal Facebook page
- Create Facebook community page
- How to Close an eBay Account – Delete eBay Account
- How to Set Up an Android Phone or Tablet for Kids
- Facebook Messenger Rooms Download – Create A Facebook Messenger Rooms –
- Precautions For Facebook Business Australia | Facebook Buy and Sell in Australia – All You Need To Know
- Sell On Facebook Using Paypal | Buying and Selling on Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Paypal Login
- Venmo Money Transfer Money To Bank Free | Venmo sign up send & receive money
- Create My Facebook Avatar – Create Facebook Avatar Link 2020 – Create Facebook Avatar App
- Download WhatsApp GB – GBWhatsapp APK Download and Install
- How To Add An Admin To A Facebook Page – Remove an Admin on Facebook Page
- How to Access Facebook NotePad Via Facebook Pages, App And How To Create Facebook Notes
- Facebook Avatar Creator 2020 – Create Facebook Avatar – How To Make Facebook Avatar Emoji
- Facebook Avatar Create App – Create Facebook Avatar Link – Facebook Avatar Creator