Amazon Black Friday 2020 is what is known as Amazon Prime Day which comes before Black Friday. On Amazon Prime Day, you can check out the best Prime Day deals on vacuums, smartphone products, and everything tech.
About Amazon Black Friday 2020
Amazon is quite different from other retailers in the way it organizes it’s own Black Friday. Theirs is quite different from the traditional Black Friday ad.
Rather than release a print ad for the Biggest Shopping Day of the year, Amazon releases new deals every hour starting from the week of Black Friday Even though it may be more difficult to plan your Black Friday shopping without an ad from Amazon, the number of deals and deep discounts on items across the website makes up for it more than enough.
In addition to deals during the week of Black Friday, Amazon also traditionally offers amazing countdown to Black Friday deals beginning on November 1 and also mind-blowing Cyber Week deals with so many sought-after gifts at such amazing prices. Amazon’s deals just have a way of coming up on many shoppers holiday shopping list.
Amazon Deal of the Day
As part of Black Friday, Amazon offers the Deal of the Day as well as Lightning Deals. The Deal of the Day is an item which Amazon has deeply discounted for shoppers for the day.
Lightning deals, on the other hand, are deep discounts on items that are refreshed as often as every five minutes during the week of Black Friday. These can be seen as doorbuster deals because these items are limited in quantity and are only available for a limited time.
How to Take Advantage of Amazon Black Friday 2020 Deals
To take advantage of these exciting deals on Amazon is to become an Amazon Prime Member. It will cost you $12.99 a month to be a Prime member and this membership offers you early access to all of the Lightning deals. You also have free two-day shipping as well as free access to books, movies, music and TV shows.
If you don’t want to pay to become an Amazon Prime member and use your membership during Black Friday, there’s another way to do it. You can simply sign up for a free trial of Prime. The trial is for one month and offers you all the benefits of Prime Membership. With this, you can shop smart.
Can You Order Online and Pickup in a Store?
Unlike other retailers, Amazon shoppers are unable to shop at a store.
However, Amazon offers a few ways of shipping your orders in addition to the standard two-day shipping, which includes free same-day shipping (which may be rare during Black Friday).
Amazon Day scheduled deliveries, and Amazon Hub Locker pickup, also offers a self-service delivery location, or locker, to pick up and return your orders.
Amazon Black Friday 2020 Quick Links
- Gifts below $10: books, games, puzzles, mugs, etc.
- Gifts below $20: kitchen, accessories, speakers, gadgets, etc.
- Gifts below $100: tablets, smartwatches, headphones etc.
- Big-screen TVs: big deals on large screen TVs
- Christmas Décor: trees, wreaths, lights, and more
- Furniture: sofas, desks, tables, and more
- Kitchen appliances: Save on top brands like Keurig, Instant Pot, and Ninja.
- Mattresses: get discounts on Serta, Casper, Simmons, etc.
- Office chairs: ergonomic chairs from $39
- PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch: save on PC and console gaming.
- PCs and MacBooks: search all discounted prices
- Pet supplies: save on treats, toys, and food.
- Tablets: Apple, Samsung as well as other tablets reduced.
- Toys: this year’s deals covers toys for all ages.
- Vacuums: discounts on upright, stick, and robot vacuums.