How To Download Grammarly – Grammarly is an online tool that’s is majorly used to point out errors when writing. Grammarly comes in two versions, Grammarly free version, and Grammarly premium version.
The only difference is that Grammarly premium comprises additional features like plagiarism checker detection for $29.95/monthly. When you download Grammarly on you will be impressed by how many errors the Grammarly tool will fine for you, Grammarly apps find and corrected thousands of complex writing for you.
Millions of writers all around the world trust the app’s products, Grammarly is also license by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly assist students in accomplishing their academic goal and also help them to improve in writing reports, essays, dissertations, and college entrance applications.
Professionals in a work environment use the Grammarly app to provide the accuracy and credibility of their English writing in various fields, like, law, healthcare sector, journalism, marketing, engineering, journalism.
Here is a step by step guide on how to download Grammarly app on your iOS and Android devices.
How To Download Grammarly On ios
Follow the steps below to download Grammarly keyboard to your device
- Open the iOS store on your device
- Tap on the search bar
- Enter Grammarly keyboard
- Tap on install
- Proceed to download Grammarly app to your device
- Once you download the Grammarly app to your device
- Proceed to install
- Tap on get started, if you don’t have a Grammarly account
- if you have a Grammarly account, tap on “log in to existing account”
- Provide your login credentials to help you log in
- Or, you can tap on continue with email to create an account
How To Download Grammarly On Android
To download Grammarly on your android device
- Access the google play store from your device
- Tap on the search bar
- Enter Grammarly keyboard on the search bar
- Tap on install to download Grammarly keyboard on your android app
- Once you have downloaded the Grammarly app on your phone
- Open the app and tap on get started if you don’t have a Grammarly account
- But if you do have one, tap on login in to existing account
- Provide your login credentials to help you love in
- Tap on continue with email to create an account.
I very sure this post was helpful… If need further help kindly drop your question below