Deleting emails one by one can be tiresome. Want to know how you can discard those countless emails that are occupying a huge chunk of storage? In this post, we will discuss how you can delete More Than one email at once.
How To Mass Delete Emails In Gmail
The majority of electronic mail platforms provide filters that can be used to keep your inbox clean. However, reinforcing a filter doesn’t mean that you will stop receiving unwanted emails in your inbox. To mass delete emails from your Gmail inbox follow these steps:
- Enter the official Gmail website on your browser
- Log in to your account by entering valid credentials
- Using the left sidebar, switch to the inbox tab
- Select the button located on the left side of the refresh button
- You will notice a prompt that states all 50 conversations on this page are selected.
- Select conversations in primary
- Click on the select all conversations in primary to continue
- Remove all the emails from your inbox by clicking on the delete icon
- Confirm by selecting ok.
Having a messy inbox shouldn’t be a problem, as Gmail lets you quickly delete emails from your account. You can easily do this by getting rid of all unwanted mails in your mailbox.