How to Delete a Gmail.com – Are you thinking of how to completely delete your Gmail account? If yes, you’ve come to the right place. This article will tell you how to wipe out your Gmail account from the internet forever.
What To Expect When You Delete Your Gmail Account?
When you delete your Gmail account, it will delete all your emails and close your inbox.
If anybody tries to email you at that address after you’ve deleted the account, the email will go through, it will bounce back.
6 Things To Consider Before You Delete A Gmail.com Account
These few thing we thing you should consider before we go to how to delete a Gmail.com account proper to avoid unnecessary regrets.
- You will not have access to your Gmail account again.
When you close your Gmail account, you will not be able to receive or send a mail with that email address. Ensure you inform all relevant parties before closing your Gmail account.
- You may not have access to third-party services associated with your Gmail account.
Ensure you update your email address with these accounts so you have the following problem:
- Bad Instance: Your Gmail account is associated with your social media accounts, and you can’t reset your passwords or recover your accounts.
- Worse instance: Your Gmail account is linked to your bank account. Three forms of ID and 14 hours of customer service calls later, you end up with a splitting migraine. Yikes!
- You may want to get a backup of all your emails.
Before you click the big red button and delete your Gmail account, you might want to get a copy all of your data.
But if your goal is to wipe out every trace of it. Then the ball is in your court, go ahead!
- Closing your Gmail account will not release your username.
Nobody (including you) will be able to use your Gmail username ([email protected]) in the future. This ensures nobody can impersonate you at your old email account.
- Closing your Gmail account will not delete your Google Account.
Your Google Account will remain linked with things like your YouTube account and search history.
- It’s possible to get your deleted Gmail account back—but act as soon as possible!
If you wish to retrieve your deleted emails? You have a grace period a few weeks to recover a deleted Gmail account.
How To Delete a Gmail.com Account
Below are the steps that will guide you on how to delete a Gmail.com Account
- Login to your Google Account by going to myaccount.google.com and clicking “Sign in.”
- Enter your Gmail login credentials and click on Sign in.
- On the My Account page, right under Account Preferences, click on Delete your account or services.
- Click on “Delete products”.
- You will need re-enter your password, then click on “Sign in”.
- Close to your Gmail account, click on the “trash can” icon.
- You will need to type in a new primary email address and your current password and click “REMOVE GMAIL”.
- You get a message with instructions telling you to open your email. Click “OK, got it”.
- Open the Confirmation email in your email and click the confirmation link in order to close your account.
- You will get a prompt to confirm that you want to close your Gmail account by typing your password. Type your password and click “Confirm.”
You will get a confirmatory message of you successfully deleting your Gmail account.
Check Out These Post:
- Delete My Facebook Account – Delete Facebook Permanently – Delete Facebook Account Link
- How To Delete Any And All Photos From Your iPhone Or iPad – Easy Steps
- How to Send an Anonymous Email – Free Anonymous Email
- How To Use Android Without Google – All You Need To Make It Possible
- How To Manage Multiple Google Accounts On Your Android Phones
- Delete Facebook Account Permanently | Delete My Facebook Account Forever
- How to Set Up an Android Phone or Tablet for Kids
- Facebook Avatar 2020 – My Facebook Avatar Sticker – Update Facebook Avatar App
- Create Facebook Avatar Link – Facebook Avatar App Download – Facebook Avatar Creator
- How to Turn on or off Autocorrect for Android and Samsung Devices – Huawei
- Dating FAcebook Site
- Facebook Dating App download