How to Send an Anonymous Email – Ever wondered how you could send an anonymous email? Wonder no more, this post will teach you how to send an email that will not reveal your identity that links back to your actual email address or name.
The easy way to do this is by using free online services—such as Anonymousemail or Guerrilla Mail. You could also use a disposable Yahoo email address, that is if you have a Yahoo Mail account.
How to Send an Anonymous Email Using Guerrilla Mail
- On your browser go to https://www.guerrillamail.com/ on your computer
- Click on the “COMPOSE” tab. It is located at the top of the Guerrilla Mail page. This will bring up a new email form.
- In the “To” text box at the top of the form, enter the email address you want to send an anonymous email.
- Enter the subject of your email into the “Subject” text field.
- Type in your message into the main email text field.
- Next click on “Send”
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box. This will confirm your request and send the email to your recipient with a random name and address.
- You can stay on the Guerrilla website to see any responses to your email, but the moment you leave, you won’t be able to view any response.
How to Send an Anonymous Email Using Anonymousemail
- Open up https://anonymousemail.me/ in your browser. Anonymous email allows you to send an email from a made-up address.
- Note that Anonymousemail does not come with an inbox, so you can’t see replies to your email here. However, you can add a real email address in the “Reply-to” text box if you want replies to be forwarded to you.
- Anonymous email is free to use, but comes with a premium version, which is ad-free and with some other feature.
- Add your recipient’s email address. Type the address of the person to whom you want to send your email into the “To” text field.
- Enter a subject. Type the subject of your email into the “Subject” text field.
- Write your email into the main email text field and format it as you please.
- Next Scroll down and click on Send email. Your email will be sent under a random name and email address.
How to Send an Anonymous Email Using a Disposable Yahoo Email
- Go to https://mail.yahoo.com/ on your web browser. This will open up your inbox if you’re logged in. If you are signed in, sign in please
- Click on “Settings”. This is situated at the upper-right corner of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
- Tap More settings. It is close to the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Mailboxes tab. You’ll find this on the left side of the page.
- Click to the right of the “Email alias” heading. Doing so prompts a drop-down section.
- Click Add. It’s in the drop-down section. This will open a form for new email information.
- Enter another name. Type in something totally unrelated to you.
- Click “Set up”. This will create an email alias for you.
- Send an email from your alias.
Check Out these Post:
- How to Close Walmart Account – Delete Walmart Account
- How to Change Password in Outlook 365
- How to Delete a Gmail.com – Delete Your Gmail Account Guide
- How to Close Yahoo Mail Account – Delete Your Yahoo Email Account
- Aolmail.com Login – Aol mail login & sign up Guide | How to Recover your AOL Email account
- How To close yahoo mail account