How to Close a Page on Facebook – This Guide will show you how to close a Page on Facebook, that you own. Fortunately, you can close a page on Facebook from both a computer and on the Facebook mobile app for Android and iPhone.
How to Close a Page on Facebook on Desktop
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your favorite browser. This opens your Facebook News Feed if you are signed in.
- If you are not logged in, type in your email address and password at the upper-right side of the page.
- Click on the hamburger icon – menu icon. It is located at the top-right corner of the page. A drop-down menu usually shows up.
- Click on “Manage Pages.” This option is located at the middle of the drop-down menu.
- If you get to see the name of your page at the top of the drop-down menu, click on it, and skip the next step.
- Click on the name of the page that you want to close – delete.
- Next, Click on “Settings.” It is a tab located at the top of the page. This takes you to the page’s “Settings” page.
- Click on the “General” tab. You will see it at the top of the list of options on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down, then click “Remove Page.” This option is found close to the bottom of the page. Clicking on it will cause the heading to expand, and reveal an additional option.
- Click on “Permanently delete [page].” It is found just below the “Remove Page” heading.
- For instance, if your page is named “Citrus > Oranges”, you would click on Permanently delete Citrus > Oranges here.
- When prompted, Click on “Delete Page”. Doing so automatically closes your page; when prompted to click on “OK”, your page has been successfully closed i.e. deleted.
How to Close a Page on Facebook on Mobile
- Tap on the Facebook app icon on your smartphone. This will open your News Feed if you’re signed in.
- If you aren’t signed into Facebook, enter your login details.
- Tap on the humburger icon. It is either at the bottom-right corner of the screen (i.e. for iPhone) or located at the top of the screen (i.e. for Android). A menu appears.
- Tap on “My Pages.” This option is located at the top of the menu.
- On an Android phone, scroll down if necessary and tap on “Pages”.
- Tap on the name of the page that you want to close i.e. delete. This opens up the page.
- Tap on “Edit Page.” This pencil-shaped icon is found below the page heading. Tapping it will prompt a menu to show up.
- Just in case you can’t find the “Edit Page” option, tap the ⋯ icon at the top-right corner of your screen, then tap on “Edit Page” in the resulting menu.
- Tap on “Settings.” This option is located at the menu. Doing so opens up the page’s settings.
- Tap on “General.” It is located at the top of the menu.
- Then scroll down to “Remove Page” heading. This is located at the heading near the bottom of the page.
- Tap on “Permanently delete [page].” This link is located at the “Remove Page” section.
- For example, if your page is called “Program Tech”, you would tap “Permanently delete Program Tech” here.
- When prompted, Tap “Delete Page”. This automatically closes your page; once you’re prompted to tap OK, your page has been closed i.e. deleted.
Note: that you can’t undo this process.
Consider Checking Out These post:
- How to Close an eBay Account – Delete eBay Account
- Facebook Avatar Creator 2020 – Create Facebook Avatar – How To Make Facebook Avatar Emoji
- Facebook Avatar Create – Avatar Maker Facebook – Avatar creator FacebookFacebook Avatar Create App – Create Facebook Avatar Link – Facebook Avatar Creator
- Facebook Avatar Maker App – Facebook Avatar Not Working – Create Facebook Avatar
- Create Facebook Avatar | Facebook Dancing Avatar | Facebook Avatar Emoji
- How to Close a Group on Facebook – Delete a Facebook Group
- Delete Facebook Account Permanently | Delete My Facebook Account Forever
- How to Close a Facebook Business Page On Desktop And Android Phone
- Facebook Dating Site
- Free Facebook Avatar Creator
- Create Your own Avatar Facebook
- Facebook Avatar Emoji
- Facebook Avatar Setup