Facebook Games For Group – Facebook is the largest social media platform in the whole world. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates, Andrew McCollums, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin and Chris Hughes in Menlo Park, California. They were all his fellow Harvard students. Facebook is available in 111 languages.
Is a room for people that believes in a cause or have something in common. You can invite people to join the group anytime. There are different types of groups :
1. Public Groups: Where everyone can see all content, post and members.
2. Closed Groups: In this group, anyone can see every member of the group but won’t be able to see the contents in the group.
3. Secret Groups: In this group, only member can see the group and its post. You have to be invited to be added, you can’t see the group if you’re not a group member.
Facebook Group Description
Every Facebook Group has a group description that states the purpose of the group and the rules and regulations guiding the group.
Facebook Games for Group
Are Games that are introduced in a Facebook Group to make the group interactive and fun for the group members. In this group, you engage in whatever is done there and build relationship with members too. Some games help to improve Self-Esteem, Coping skills, Communication skills, teamworks etc.
There are various games you can play on Facebook group, they are:
It’s a strategy board game that can be played by two to four persons. It’s played by carrying your tokens round the board to your house which is done by using the numbers that appeared on the dice to do the count. The numbers on the dice is used to determine the number of boxes the token will stop in. The game requires Tactics, probability, strategy and counting skills.
is an American shedding-type card game that is played with a specially printed deck. The game’s general principles put it into the Crazy Eights family of card games, and it is similar to the traditional European game Mau-Mau. It’s played by two to ten players. The aim of the game is to be the first player to have 500 points. It requires hand management skills.
It’s one of the oldest and most popular board game . It’s a strategy board game also and it is played by two players, on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in 8 x 8 square grids. Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns and each piece type moves differently, the queen is the most powerful being while the least powerful is the pawn. It is played for 10-60minutes. It requires strategy and tactics.
4. Facebook Group Game images
These are images that tells what the group members are to do. It’s always fun when the group members comply to do what is written on the image. Here are some write up of some images:
• If you were asked to live in the last movie you last watched, where would you be living?
• Name a song with color in the title
• Name one specific thing you got in trouble for st school
• Post a quote from a movie and see who knows it
• Name something on your bucket list
• You just got a lifetime supply of the last thing you bought! what do you now have forever?
This is fun game that provides many boxes of various activities, where you will have to tick the activities you’ve done and posted it for the group members to see.