Facebook Game Play – Play and remove games on Facebook
For the past 6-7 years now, Facebook has been the most frequently used social media network all around the globe. The Facebook app gives each of its users the great opportunity to communicate easily and effectively to friends.
Because of the increase in its users, Facebook has been updating its app to make every of its users feel comfortable while using the app. The Facebook game is one of the exciting features of Facebook which was recently added to the Facebook app.
With the trending Facebook app platform, game developers have a great opportunity to be a part of the social media connections for both compelling game play and viral promotions for their titles.
Play Facebook Games
To play a game on Facebook, simply;
- Click on the menu bar on the left side of the Facebook page.
- Click on see more.
- Click games
- To search for a game, tap the game store button and enter the name of the game into the search box.
- Once you find the game you wish to play, click the play button to play the game on your Facebook page.
Make use of the audience selector bar to adjust who sees posts the games make your behalf.
Facebook Game Play – Remove Facebook Games You Added
To remove a game you added on Facebook, simply;
- Click the menu bar on your Facebook home page.
- Scroll down and click On settings.
- Navigate to security.
- Click on apps and websites.
- Tap logged in with Facebook.
- Click the icon next to the game you wish to remove.
- Click on the remove button.
Note: once the game has been removed, it no longer appears on your timeline but the game might still have some it your bio-data.
Facebook Games has Access to Some of your Personal
To play games on Facebook, most games send the Facebook user a request to access their personal info and timeline.
Are you finding games or you’ve just received an invitation to play a game from your friend, Facebook games request permission to some of your biodata and timelines. In most cases, Facebook games want to know about the following;
- Personal info—your profile picture, name, gender, user id, and friends list.
- Email address – Facebook games send you notifications related to the games.
- Publish games activity – Facebook games publish your scores on your timeline.
Overall, it’s up to you grant games access to your bio-data and timeline on your Facebook page.
Facebook Games Invite – Send and Receive Invitation
Many games on Facebook gives you the option to send an invitation to a friend or let’s say group of friends. In some cases, you gain more points when you invite a friend while some needs a partner to play the game with.
You can as well ignore a friend’s invitation to play a game on Facebook, maybe you don’t like the game. When you receive an invitation, click the ignore all link in the text of the games invite s not to you.