Facebook.com login offers you the advantage of logging into your Facebook account with just your username and password. Simply put, with just your password and username, you can access your Facebook account.
The only time, you may have difficulties logging into your account is if you forget your password or username. If this happens, there’s no need to fret, because you can still recover both your password or username or both.
You may also encounter difficulties while trying to log into your account if your account has been comprised/hacked. When this happens, you’ll have to contact Facebook for help in recovering your hacked account.
Let’s get on it right away, and show the steps, you CA use to log in on different devices.
Facebook.com Login with a Computer
If you want to log into Facebook with the aid of a computer, use these steps:
- From your computer, visit Facebook by clicking on www.facebook.com
- On the login page, key in your email or phone number, preferably, the one you used in creating your Facebook account.
- Provide your password, and click on the “Login” link.
If you can’t recall your password, you can easily get a new password, by simply:
- Clicking on the “I forgot my password”.
- You also have the option of staying logged in, if you don’t want to be bothered about signing in every time you want to access your Facebook account. You can do this, by clicking on box that will keep you signed in. Note, you can only do this if the computer you are using is yours.
Facebook.com Login with a Mobile Device
To successfully log in on Facebook.com using your mobile device or tablet:
- Download Facebook mobile applications with your mobile devices or tablets.
- Download the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Once the download is complete, click open the app.
- Enter your email address and password. Preferably the email and password you used in creating your Facebook account.
- You are now securely logged in
If you have forgotten your password:
- Click on the link below the sign-in boxes and go through with the instructions to reset your password.
- Once your password has been successfully recovered, you can log into your account.
- You can also stay logged in, if you wish.
- If you don’t, you can use the sign out menu, to exit the platform. You can always sign in again whenever you wish.
Once you can recall your password and username, logging into your Facebook account should not be an issue. This is why you have to guard your login details very well and always go for a password that you can easily remember, but one that cannot be easily compromised by others.