Facebook Avatar Creator – Create Facebook Avatar – You can now have a cartoon character – From Snapchat’s Bitmoji to Apple’s Memoji, avatars have become a super cool way to express our emotions. Rather than just using the generic emoji, a cartoony version of yourself is more likely to pass the message a lot better.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to become a cartoon character, now is your last chance – Now that’s a joke, but really now is your chance!
You can create your own avatar on Facebook social media
Thank goodness, a similar form of expression is available on Facebook. Simply known as avatars, Facebook rolled out this feature in the United States early in May.
You can also customize Your Avatar
When you want to create your own avatar, you will be offered options to customize down to facial features, body type, and outfit to truly make it look identical to you. Then, you can use it to react to Facebook comments, posts, and Messenger.
And, since the feature is already integrated into Facebook’s mobile app, the entire setup process is very easy. Here is how you can bring your Facebook avatar to life in a few steps.
Ho To Create Facebook Avatar – Need to use the Facebook Avatar Creator
Here is how to make use of the Create Facebook Avatar
- Tap on the Facebook app on your phone and tap on the hamburger menu next to the notification bell. If you can’t see the Avatars menu straight away, tap on See More, then click on Avatars.
- Now you now start creating your own Facebook avatar and mold it in your image. There are quite a few options to choose from, such as outfits, body type and hairstyles, pad your way through the various options until you’re ok with your digital mini-me.
The customization options aren’t as granular as some of the other avatar apps we’ve used, like those from Samsung’s AR Emoji or Apple emoji, and the app doesn’t require a photo of you as it’s based entirely on which options you select. That’s good if you’re concerned about privacy, but it can make creating a good likeness rather difficult.
- Once you’re done with the Facebook avatar creator, you can use it to express yourself via a number of pre-generated stickers.
You can share your stickers on Facebook Messenger from the Avatars app or share them on other messaging apps like WhatsApp via the More options… button that appears when you select them.
- To access your new avatar stickers on Facebook Messenger, click on the emoji button located just above the keyboard. From there click Stickers and in the bottom bar, look for the icon of your avatar’s face. Tap it, and you’ll have access to all your stickers.
- To use your Facebook avatar in comments, tap ‘comment’ on the post you’d like to reply to, then at the right-hand side of the ‘Write a comment…’ bar, click on the sticker icon. You can find the icon of your avatar just from the top menu, and tap it to reveal all your sticker options.
Congratulations! Time to enjoy
You have succeeded in creating your own avatar using the Facebook avatar creator, you can now enjoy that cartoony version of you.