Finally, Facebook has kept to its word and you can now create Facebook avatar link, and used them in comments, messages and stories.
After its launch last year, Facebook is now rolling out its customizable avatars in the US. The Facebook avatar is just like Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji, which users can use to express themselves through a virtual lookalike, for whatever character they feel like creating.
Once you have successfully created your avatar character, you can use it in comments, stories, Messenger and soon in text posts with backgrounds according to Facebook’s Fidgi Simo and you can as well display it on your Facebook gaming profile.
Create Facebook Avatar Link
With the hustle and bustle of activities going on, on the Facebook platform these days, it has become important, that you find a creative way of expressing yourself more personally, and creating Facebook avatar link offers you that opportunity.
Now while creating your Facebook avatar link, you can personalize your avatar to represent your unique, authentic self, which is the option of adding hairstyles, complexions, and outfits, which has been added to help you create your avatar to have your facial resemblance.
Create Facebook Avatar App
So many users have been looking for ways and asking questions on how they can get the create Facebook avatar app. The answer to this question is that you can’t find a separate avatar app. What this means, is that the avatar feature can only be accessed from your Facebook official page. If you already have a Facebook account, then it’s simple, you can just access the avatar feature from your Facebook page.
If you don’t already have a Facebook page then you can create one at this stage before you proceed.
After creating an account on Facebook, if the Facebook app you have is not the latest version, you will need to download the latest version of the app, to enable you access the avatar feature.
If you are confused on how to download one, I am offering you these simple steps for free:
Facebook Avatar App Download
- Start by turning on your Android or iOS device and connect it to the internet. You achieve this by turning on your device data connection.
- Next, open the Apple App Store if you are an iOS user or the Google Play Store if you are an Android user.
- Then, using the search bar, search for ‘Facebook’ and click on the Facebook official app.
- Then hit on the ‘Install’ option and follow through with the on-screen instruction given to you.
After the app download is complete, you will have to log into your account. This is to help you gain access to your Facebook page, and access the avatar feature. Logging in, is simple, use these steps:
Facebook Login to Use Facebook Avatar
- Visit the official Facebook website or launch any of its apps
- On the welcome screen, you will see the login section
- Key in your account login details into the provided fields, and click on the log in button.
If you have lost or can’t remember your account login details, which are your username, email address or phone number and password, you can click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link to recover your password, as well as recover your account.
Create Facebook Avatar Link
If you ready to create your very own avatar link, let’s dive straight into the process, it’s quite a simple one:
- Tap on and open the Facebook official app
- Sign into your account
- Look for and click on the menu icon
- Then click on ‘See More’
- Scroll to and click on ‘Avatars’
- Choose ‘Next’ and tick on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Decide on a skin tone from the list of options displayed and click on ‘Next’
- Have your avatar customized, and click on the mark icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Finally, tap on Next and than on ‘Done’.
Now that you are done with creating your Avatar character, let’s show you how successfully use it:
How to Use Facebook Avatar
This is how you can use it in your comment section or text screen:
- Open the Facebook app and login
- Click on the comment icon beneath the post you want to use the avatar on
- Then click on the sticker icon, and locate the avatar your created.
- Thereafter, tap on the avatar and then on the send icon to leave your avatar in the comment section.
You can edit your avatar to give it a different look anytime you want to. All you have to do, is click on the pencil icon anytime you feel like it, to have your avatar character edited for a different look.