The Clydesdale Gold MasterCard is a card with no annual fee and offers zero interest on purchases for 20 months from the opening of the account. It also offers zero percent on balance transfers from 12months of the account opening.
According to Steve Fletcher, head of Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks retail network “We recognize that customers have different needs and are focused on delivering products to meet individual requirements”.
The Clydesdale Gold MasterCard has the option for contactless payments and chip which offers additional security for online payments.
The contactless services currently allows customers make payments of up to £20 without having to key in their PIN. The limit gets raised to £30 in the autumn of 2015.
Clydesdale Gold MasterCard Benefits
The Clydesdale Gold MasterCard issued by Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks has some decent benefits that makes the card worth having.
- Enjoy 0% credit card offer available for balance transfers for 16 months.
- Cardholders will be paying 0% interest on all purchases for the first three months.
- With the Clydesdale Bank app feature of fingerprint ID, you will be able to log in quickly and securely. With the app, you can create and manage payments, search transactions and opt out of printed statements.
- You can use your card in more than 35 million locations worldwide.
- You are secured when shopping online with Mastercard SecureCode.
- With Priceless Cities, you have access to exciting experiences and offers in cities across the world using Clydesdale Bank’s Mastercard credit cards. This includes 2 for 1 tickets to top attractions, exclusive savings on everything ranging from high fashion to boutique floristry and discounts on restaurants and hotels.
- Card is enabled for contactless payments of up to £45.
- If you are someone that travels frequently, you could benefit from the 0% foreign transaction fee on purchases (excluding cash withdrawals) of the B card. You also have a chance to enjoy access to MasterCard’s Priceless Cities events and offers.
- 0% purchases and 0% balance transfers.
Clydesdale Gold MasterCard Application
If you wish to apply for the Clydesdale Gold MasterCard, here are some facts you need to know and how to apply the card:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must reside in the UK
- Applicants not currently hold a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank credit card.
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.youandb.co.uk/get-b/credit-card/bcc-apply
- Click on the “Yes” or “No” option, to confirm if you are a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank customer
- Go ahead and click on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next page
- Next, answer the following questions;
- Are you 18 or over?
- Do you live in the UK?
- Are you currently bankrupt?
- Ever had a CCJ or Decree in the last three years?
- Then tap on the box provided, to confirm that you have read the use of personal information statement.
- Thereafter click on the “Continue” link, to get to the next phase.
- Enter the following details; Title, First name Do you have a middle name?, Last name, Date of birth, Marital status, Do you have any dependents.
- Where do you live?
- Key in the following contact details; Mobile number, Email address, Confirm email address
- How would you like to be contacted?
- Do you want to add an additional cardholder
- Tick on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next phase to complete your application.
Clydesdale Gold MasterCard Activation
You can activate the Clydesdale Gold MasterCard, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Clydesdale Gold MasterCard Login
Logging into your account is quite easy, here’s how it goes:
- Scroll to Clydesdale Bank login page
- Enter your Customer number Or Username
- Tap on the “Continue” link to gain access.
Clydesdale Gold MasterCard Customer Service
You can reach the customer care team by calling the number listed on the card’s website.