Get handy features with the B credit card issued by Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks. With the B credit card, you would be choosing the right card for your needs, from balance transfers to Flying Club miles and more.
This card comes with no nasty surprises because there’s a handy card checker that shows your chances of being accepted. There are free coffee and Wi-Fi in its lounges and with your card, you’re in.
The B credit card does not come with any foreign transaction fees and it is a card that works in a great many places far and wide.
B Credit Card Benefits
Even though the B credit card is now off sale, if you already have one, you can still use it as usual and enjoy these benefits:
- No annual fee
- 0% balance transfer fee
- An easy-to-use app for managing your spending
- No foreign transaction fees
- Contactless and versatile installments via Apple Pay
- With the Clydesdale Bank app features fingerprint ID, you will be able to log in quickly and securely. With the app, you can create and manage payments, search transactions and opt out of printed statements.
- You can use your card in more than 35 million locations worldwide.
- You are secured when shopping online with Mastercard SecureCode.
- With Priceless Cities, you have access to exciting experiences and offers in cities across the world using Clydesdale Bank’s Mastercard credit cards. This includes 2 for 1 tickets to top attractions, exclusive savings on everything ranging from high fashion to boutique floristry and discounts on restaurants and hotels.
- Card is enabled for contactless payments of up to £45.
- If you are someone that travels frequently, you could benefit from the 0% foreign transaction fee on purchases (excluding cash withdrawals) of the B card. You also have a chance to enjoy access to MasterCard’s Priceless Cities events and offers.
- 0% purchases and 0% balance transfers
B Credit Card App
With the B credit card comes the B credit card app. This app is designed to enable you keep tabs on your transactions, so you don’t have to wait for a statement to see how much you have spent.
The app is super easy to use and can be downloaded via – the Google Play Store for Android users and on the App Store for iOS users.
B Credit Card Application
If you wish to apply for the B credit card, here are some facts you need to know and how to apply the card:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must reside in the UK
- Applicants not currently hold a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank credit card.
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.youandb.co.uk/get-b/credit-card/bcc-apply
- Click on the “Yes” or “No” option, to confirm if you are a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank customer
- Go ahead and click on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next page
- Next, answer the following questions;
- Are you 18 or over?
- Do you live in the UK?
- Are you currently bankrupt?
- Ever had a CCJ or Decree in the last three years?
- Then tap on the box provided, to confirm that you have read the use of personal information statement.
- Thereafter click on the “Continue” link, to get to the next phase.
- Enter the following details; Title, First name Do you have a middle name? Last name, Date of birth, Marital status, Do you have any dependents.
- Where do you live?
- Key in the following contact details; Mobile number, Email address, Confirm email address
- How would you like to be contacted?
- Do you want to add an additional cardholder?
- Tick on the “Continue” link to proceed to the next phase to complete your application.
B Credit Card Activation
You can activate the B credit card, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
B Credit Card Login
Logging into your account is quite easy, here’s how it goes:
- Scroll to Clydesdale Bank login page
- Enter your Customer number Or Username
- Tap on the “Continue” link to gain access.
B Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach the customer care team by calling the number listed on the card’s website. If you want to know more about the B credit card, simply scroll to the card’s secure website for more information.