Stay in control with the Comdata Mastercard and enjoy universal Mastercard acceptance. The Comdata Mastercard is your dual-network, single-card solution for all fuel and maintenance purchasing needs. With this card, users can get access to over 400,000 fuel and maintenance locations.
When you use the Comdata Mastercard for your fleet management, you’ll have maximum control, acceptance as well as flexibility to manage all of your fleet expenses, including fuel, repairs and much more at more than 600,000 locations.
There are many things to enjoy from this card. They include fuel savings, capital options, fuel analytics and insights, nationwide acceptance, spending controls and compliance services.
As a Comdata card member, you get access to all-inclusive program benefits that brings exceptional savings and simplicity to fuel buying-and every other aspect of fleet management beyond.
Comdata Mastercard Benefits
Let’s see the benefits that keeps you in control when you use the Comdata Mastercard:
- You can now enjoy savings by leveraging fuel discounts at more than 20,000 locations nationwide.
- Card users get detailed transaction data and visibility into spend with the powerful real-time data of FleetAdvance, and level 3 transaction reporting (where available from merchant).
- The card helps you minimize risks with Comdata’s fraud management technology and enhanced authorization controls.
- Access to consolidate all fuel purchases, including retail, mobile and bulk, into a single program and single invoice to more effectively manage expenses.
- Enjoy nationwide acceptance
- Fuel analytics and insights
- Spending controls
- Compliance services
- Fuel savings
- Capital options.
Comdata MasterCard Application
If the Comdata Mastercard is the card you need, here’s how to apply for it:
- Visit https://app.comdata.com/?product=MC&utm_source=web-card-details
- Key in the following details in the first step of the application; Legal business name, Contact name, Street address 1* (PO Boxes or Mail Service Addresses are not acceptable values), City, State, Zip code, Email address, Confirm email address, Phone number, Mobile number, # of Trucks, # of Drivers
- Tick on the “Save & Continue” link, to proceed to the second step of the application process.
Comdata MasterCard Activation
After receiving your card from the mail, there are a few options you can use to activate your card:
- Visit the Comdata activation page
- Tick on “Click here to register”
- Enter your card number and your activation code. (The activation code, is your nine-digit social security number.
- Hit on “Next”, and follow the prompts to complete your card activation.
You can activate via phone by calling the customer care number which is listed on the card’s website. Once you call, you’ll be guided through the activation process through the automated service.
Enter your card number and the activation code. (the activation code, may be your date of birth, Phone number, employee number or the other code provided by your company).
Comdata MasterCard Login
After creating an account, you have to login to access your card account. To login:
- Visit https://www.comdata.com/fleet-solutions/comdata-mastercard/index
- Enter your User ID
- Click on the “Login” link, to gain access.
Comdata MasterCard Reset PIN
You can easily reset your Pin, by calling the number listed on the card’s website, to request a PIN reset. Once the agent completes the reset, you are to follow the prompts, to activate the new Pin number. There are detailed instructions, on how to set a PIN in the materials that comes with your card.
Comdata MasterCard Customer Service
On the card’s website you will find ways on how you can reach the customer care team as regards any inquiry you may have about the Comdata Mastercard.
Comdata stands as a leader and innovator in commercial payment solutions. However not just for any business, rather it has chosen a uniquely essential and life-impacting industry to call its own: Trucking. As a proud industry supporter for over 50 years, it exists to serve the doers, grinders, pathfinders, and road warriors who keep America going.