Cash App Review – Join the teaming millions who have found an effortless way to send and receive money using the Cash App. Designed to accommodate both personal and business transactions, this app simplifies the way you make payments. Ever since it’s launch in 2013 by Square, users all over the globe have come to rely on it for their payment transaction needs. Loaded with features that protects and benefits you, this app is one you should try out if you have been looking for a payment app that can cater for your transaction needs.
Available both online and via the mobile app, this is one easy-to-use app you can find out there in the market today.
Decked with features that compliments your payment transactions, this app comes in handy for various things.
Cash App Features
So many people, have come to appreciate Cash App owing to the following reasons:
- Using the app, cost you zero fees as long as you have a Cash App account.
- Enables you buy Bitcoin
- You can earn rewards at various cafés
- Easily add recurring cash into your own account
- You can receive payment through direct deposit
- Get a free debit card to use with Cash App
- You can sign up with your existing bank card
- Instant availability of funds.
How Much Does It Cost to Use Cash App?
Cash App is 100% free for almost every single feature. However, there are exceptions. You are charged when you withdraw money from an ATM (the ATM charges the fee). The other time you are charged again, is if you want to withdraw money instantly rather than wait for a few days for it to go from Cash App to your bank.
How Secure Is Cash App?
Cash App comes with a Level 1 compliant in the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI–DSS). This is the standard, approved, to protect you and your personal information from different unauthorized access. The PCI-DSS compliance checklist requires the app to go undergo 12 different assessments, which will verify whether or not the app is a trusted one.
How To Sign Up | Cash App Review
You can sign up in two ways on Cash App. You can sign up via the iOS or Android app. Alternatively, you can make an account from the website.
To sign up on the website:
- Provide your email address or phone number.
- Enter the code sent to your email/phone
- Type in your debit card information to connect your bank.
- Enter your full name
- Pick a unique $Cashtag, which is a unique username which people use to send money to you
- Complete the process by entering your Zip code.
How to Send and Receive Money
You can send and receive money both from your computer or from the mobile app, since the app works either way. You can access your account wherever you log in. Thus, sending money from your computer or from your mobile phone is pretty much the same.
Here, let’s get you in on the process:
From Your Computer
- Log into Cash App from your computer.
- Search for, and click on New, which is at the bottom of the screen to open a new window. From this window, you can start the money sending process.
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Fill out the recipient (their email address, phone number, or $Cashtag)
- Describe what the transaction is for (this step is optional) so you can bypass it if you wish.
- Find the Request money option and click on it. This will send the request, to the recipient, where it can be seen on their computer or phone so they can respond to you by sending the money to you. On the other hand, if you are doing the sending, use the Pay button instead of Request, to instantly transfer the needed amount into their Cash App account.
Note: You can send money to anyone, whether they have a Cash App account or not. A signup notification will be sent to them through the method you used for the payment (email or phone number). However, if they don’t accept the money after a period of time, it will expire and still remain yours.
From the Mobile App
- Type the amount using your on-screen keypad.
- Choose either the Request or Pay button depending on the transaction you want to make.
- Enter the recipient
- Then specify the purpose of the payment if you like.
$Cashtag is also another way of receiving money via the Cash App. When you sign up for Cash App, you’ll create a unique username which other Cash App users can use to easily send money to you. Other users, can use this to send money to you via their app or by visiting your special URL.
It is important to mention that, there are no receive limits for Cash App, however, there are send limits of $7,500/week and $17,500/ month.
How to Cash Out | Cash App Review
You can either cash out from your Cash App account via the website or app. Also, you can spend your money directly from the Cash App debit card.
To cash out from your Cash App account through the app:
- Click on your profile image at the top of the screen
- Scroll to Cash
- Select Cash Out, to decide on how much you want to send to your bank.
Alternatively, you can visit your Cash Card page from a web browser, and cash out from there.
In case you want to Cash Out through spending your money directly from the debit card, simply use it like any other card. You can use your Cash App card anywhere VISA cards are accepted.