Best Credit Cards For TV Subscriptions – Confused on which Credit Cards Subscription suits your TV best? Let’s help out on that. Cards with pretty cool cashback points for streaming service are available. It’s possible to make your TV subscription with no stress at all, either annually or monthly though a yearly subscription is cheaper than making a monthly subscription. Read on, know more and make your choice.
TV Subscriptions Credit Cards
Here are some of the best Credit Cards for streaming service. They are:
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- US bank cash+ Visa Signature.
- Amex Platinum card.
- Blue Cash Preferred Cash from American Express.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve.
1). Chase Sapphire Reserve
You can subscribe your Television with this card. With this card you’ll have access to the following:
- You’ll receive 3X points on dining and also travel worldwide.
- As a card holder you’ll get a $300 annual travel credit which is nice.
- The Chase Sapphire Reserve gives introductory bonus to new member (it’s optional though).
- You’ll have access to enjoy 50% more in travel redemption using the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- There are no extra fees for foreign transaction made.
- As a user of the Sapphire Reserve, you’ll get a travel coverage.
- There’ll be Partner benefits.
- As a card holder, you’ll enjoy contactless means of payment.
- You’ll enjoy maximum protection with this card.
All this are the benefits the Sapphire Reserve comes with. To be able to enjoy these benefits, head to the chase the main screen at www.creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/Sapphire/reserve
2). Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
This particular Card comes with the highest rewards offered. That’s not all, the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express has got an interesting welcoming reward just for its new members.
The Benefits of the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
The amazing features of this particular Card are:
- A welcoming APR on purchases for 12month.
- With the first 3 months of getting the card, you’ll end $300 back once worthy purchases are been made.
- In the US supermarket, as a user of this card you’ll get 6% cashback.
- Once you choose US streaming subscription, you get 6% cashback.
- On transits i.e. taxi, buses, trains, parking etc. a 3% cashback will be given.
- Gas station at US gives a 3% cashback.
- 1% cashback is available on purchases you make.
- This card offers a car rental loss and damage insurance.
- Global assists the hotline.
The Benefits above are what the users of the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express render to its users. You can apply for this Credit Card on https://www.americanexpress.com/us/ credit-cards/card/blue-cawh-preffered/
3). Amex Platinum Card
The Amex Platinum Card (an American Express) offers outstanding membership rewards to new Cardmember on Worthy/eligible purchases done from the fist to the sixth months of membership.
Advantages of the Amex Platinum Card
Here are the advantages of the Amex Platinum Card. Things you’ll enjoy as a new user:
- At the gas stations and US supermarkets, Cardmember get 75,000 points plus 10x points.
- They earn 5x on flights.
- You’ll get 5x points on prepaid hostels.
- Cardholders have access to 1x point on other purchases they make.
To apply for the Amex Platinum Card click on the link (https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/cards/card/plantinum/
4). Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
This card has got its own benefits too. It also has a high reward with free annual fee to cardholders.
Benefits accompanied with the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
The following are the advantages that comes with this card. They are:
- Users will get 3 points on each $1 spent on qualifying streaming services i.e Apple Music, Netflix, Spotify premium and more.
- On every dollar you spend on dining out or ordering you’ll get 3 points.
- Every dollar you spend on gas stations rideeshared and others, you’ll get 3 points.
- With this card you’ll get 3 points on each $1 spent on travel including car rentals, flights etc.
- You’ll get a point on each dollar you spend.
- As a new cardholder, you’ll get a welcoming bonus point on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of membership.
- There’s no annual fee.
The aforementioned are the benefits of an Amex Platinum Card.
5). Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
This card was selected for Amazon Prime Loyalists. The benefits are below.
It give 5% back to Amazon.com and whole foods market.
- As a member you’ll be liable to 2% back at gas stations.
- You’ll get 2% back at drugstore and restaurant purchases.
- A 1% cashback on purchases will be given.
- As a member, a sign-up bonus to new cardholder will be given.
That’s all the benefits members of the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card gets.
Now it up to you to choose which card holder you’ll like to be and enjoy all the benefits it has to give. Enjoy choosing.